2nd Visit....Recommendations?

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by allus70 View Post
We hope to stop by and take another look around. Getting serious ...... and a tad older. Being that we already did the Lifestyle visit, can anyone recommend a place to stay? Is it possible to visit the facilities or do you have to get permission and/or some sort of pass? Are there open houses advertised for sale? If so, where? Lastly, any advise from all you seasoned residents?
If you want to schedule your second visit for the low season, from May through October and you want to rent a home from TV resident, you should not have a problem getting a rental for one or two weeks. In 2011 I rented patio villas for a week in July in Chatham and for another week in October in Sabal Chase for very good rates (less than $400 each week). Both houses came with golf carts. I don't golf, so all I needed was a visitor pass which the homeowner gave to me to use while I rented. I found both homes through www.thevillages4rent.com. Also, if you check out the classified ad section, furnished homes for rent, of www.thevillagesdailysun.com, you may also find a rental home that way. TOTV also has a home rental section that you may want to keep watching.

If you want to check out open houses when you are back in TV, The Villages Daily Sun has open houses listed every day by both TV sales agents (new homes and resales) and MLS real estate agents (resales homes only).

Hope you can get your second visit scheduled. And I hope to be back in TV for my fourth visit in June or July.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Default Place to stay

We stayed at Townes suites-- nice because there is a little kitchenettes and free breakfast--close to ss square and with aaa discount quite reasonable
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.