3 Bedroom versus 2 Bedroom Plus Den?

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2014, 02:36 PM

Cfrance. You should post a pic of your custom area. It sounds amazing. As a reference as to what to do with this space in this model, I would love to see a picture.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medtrans View Post
Cfrance. You should post a pic of your custom area. It sounds amazing. As a reference as to what to do with this space in this model, I would love to see a picture.
I will try!
Old 04-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medtrans View Post
I am not the photog that Alemorkan or Shandrel(sp?) are. It looks nicer in person.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	nook.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	38007  
Old 04-13-2014, 03:37 PM

You did it! I love your custom area. Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:25 AM
Location: Indianapolis, Ft Worth, Naperville, Zionsville, Avon

We have a Begonia and are thinking of having cabinets added in the hall between the master and the laundry room. Has anyone done that?
Old 04-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
We have a Begonia, which is the Gardenia with golf cart garage. Because of that garage, we have only one window in the breakfast nook (on the side) instead of the big one on front plus the one on the side. We had a cabinet maker make us a pantry for that front nook wall that consists of two long cabs on either side, two cabs between those on the top, an opening for coffeemaker, espresso maker and toaster in the middle, and three drawers underneath that (between the two long cabinets). They matched our cabinet style & stain perfectly. The whole thing was custom made because we wanted the deep drawers (had those before and love them), but they didn't come stock in the depth we wanted. The price was actually cheaper than if we went with stock cabinets, because the stock cabs place wouldn't do the electrical. So that would have been $200 more, and we couldn't have had the drawers.

The cabinet maker did all the electrical work--sockets in the back of the coffee station for the appliances, and one on top of the unit for LED light string. Hehas two guys who are certified electricians.

The granite installer cut a piece of granite for the coffee station to match our counter tops. We had the nook chandelier removed and replaced with a pot light.

The extra storage is amazing.
Thank you for the information - the detail about your unique addition - and the picture!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.