Building in Buttonwood

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Default Buttonwood

We are also building in Buttonwood. Came down in July and fell in love.
This is all happening so fast. But loving every minute. Does anyone have any information on AARP After this past winter I am ready for warm weather..
Old 08-05-2010, 08:42 PM

Just saw your note. We have lot #20--2159. Our lot is empty. I have a piture that someone sent with 2 houses to my right & 2 to the left of out lot. I bet you are in one of these homes.

Email me back...... Pat
Old 08-05-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by designerk View Post
hi, our house on Beecher path will be ready aug 18 to close and we will be moving on the 21st.... our address is 2153 and would love to know who our neighbors.... moving from Tampa so it will not be too far for a move. seeeyou soon Kay and John
we will be a few blocks away --on Chalmer Terrace ---starting to build next week we hope --want to be in by end of Oct ---
Old 08-12-2010, 05:41 PM

Hi! We closed on home in Buttonwood on Kincord Ct. on 7/9. (Hi, Tom) Have basically spent the last month unpacking boxes and trying to get organized. I am really looking forward to all my neighbors closing and moving in and also getting out and meeting others and making new friends and getting involved.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Platinum member

We are new Buttonwood Village person also. An Iris on Kincord Court, a culd-da-sac next to Red Fish Run Golf Course. Closing is August 16. We are from Long Island. East Meadow, Ronkonkoma and Patchogue.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:15 AM

Hi Tom --are you in TV now --we just arrived yesterday--will purchase this weekend ---good luck on your closing---

Rich/Liz
Old 08-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Default Buttonwood

Can't wait to move to TV. love reading about our new neighbors in Buttonwood. Our salesman gave us a map of our area. We will be on Bachman Path. How can I find out where some of you are building. Our map only shows our general area. Does not show other streets names . Please keep sharing your great ideas.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:40 AM
Platinum member

Hi Rich/Liz,

I am currently on Long Island (From East Meadow/Ronkonkoma) We will be down to see our house from Sept 7th thru the 14th. Then back to LI for a month or so. Hope to be back in late October or the winter. Trying to get my wife to let go of the house up north and be full time Village People. On my map, my street (Kincord Court) is the last steet on the map. I'd ask the real estate guy for a more current map. We bought an Iris. Was looking for a Gardenia but the Iris was perfect. Keep in touch guys. Tom and Carol
Old 08-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Sage

Tom & Carol - We saw your house this week. Very nice backing up to the street like that.

As I mentioned earlier that lot was our original first choice in May but we opted for a corner lot across the street on Abbey.

Best of luck and see you soon.

Russ & Linda
Old 08-13-2010, 10:06 AM
Platinum member

Thanks Russ. The property is perfect. Because I am at three o'clock the house is set back from my neighbors on each side of me. When you look out the lanai you see neither house and because the back is facing the street I have 25 feet + another 20-25 feet for the road + another 25 feet on the other side of the raod. Instead of having my neighbor behind me 15 feet away, I have approx 75 feet. The lawn guy wants $50 a month. More than fair. Once I'm down there full time, I'd like to add a few palm trees and add some landscaping to block off the road somewhat. I met two of the neighbors already and they are GREAT. PS: My best friend lives 1.8 miloes away in Poinciena.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:54 PM

I know where your home is---we looked at the Gardinai also wound up with a Bogonia because we wanted some stretches that could not be done on our lot---We bought today ---closing date is 10/25--will be full time ASAP

we close on our New hyde Park homr 10/15---pack up and start moving South

Hope to meet up with you guys -- it beautiful
Old 08-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsie52 View Post
I know where your home is---we looked at the Gardinai also wound up with a Bogonia because we wanted some stretches that could not be done on our lot---We bought today ---closing date is 10/25--will be full time ASAP

we close on our New hyde Park homr 10/15---pack up and start moving South

Hope to meet up with you guys -- it beautiful
Wow, Kelsie52! I'm excited for you.

Old 08-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Kelsie.

I wish I could give you a hug. I think you chose wisely. You sure have a lot of great people in the Village of Buttonwood. That doesn't mean you can't come over and sit and laugh with us in Hadley sometimes.

Good for you. Today is the first day of the best of your life.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:10 PM

Gracie---Thank you --We love to laugh We
would be glad to sit down with and just enjoy our new life and old stories lol

We just got back from LSL had a ball --made some new friends---

Looking forward to tomorrow hope to go to the pools in Buttonwood to meet some neighbors

Rich/Liz
Old 08-13-2010, 09:34 PM

I was chatting with a couple of my neighbors tonight and we thought it would be nice to start a Buttonwood Social Club. Maybe we could all get together at least once a month and get acquainted. I am kinda the newbie here, but would gladly work with others to get this going, then we just continue to grow as our neighborhood fills up.
If others are interested ...let's get together.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.