Calling all Collier residents!

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2013, 02:54 PM

We are Tim and Jeannie from Ohio. We closed on our home on Wentworth on September 13. We will be down for a couple weeks in November - looking forward to meeting some of our new neighbors!
Old 10-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Veteran member

Joan and Jerry purchased a spec house (only way to do it now with the Villages) on Eisenhower Way. Closing 11/5 (with a little luck) and moving in about a week later. Hope most of the construction on the street is done by then - it sure is busy with workers now. We are coming all the way from The Village of Caroline (by Sumter Landing) and still go back and forth to Endicott NY (mostly in the summer but Less and less and less and less).
If your on Eisenhower Way ( or anyplace near bye - not all that familiar with the area yet) give us a shout.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:38 PM

We close on our home Nov 12. We purchased on Zinnia Place. Look forward to meeting ya'll!
Old 10-13-2013, 08:52 PM

We close on our new home on Wentrop Ave., on November 6th. We'll be full-time residents (moving from the Philadelphia area).

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Linda and Jonathan

Last edited by Hopeful2; 10-14-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 11:34 PM

Hi Joan & Jerry. We are Bob & Sue, also closed 9/11 on 3242 Eisenhower Way. We live in Coral Springs, FL and have house listed for sale. Will physically move when sold down here. Meanwhile, we are in process of adding & making some changes before the furniture gets delivered and will travel up every month or so. Look forward to meeting you and good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadspet View Post
Joan and Jerry purchased a spec house (only way to do it now with the Villages) on Eisenhower Way. Closing 11/5 (with a little luck) and moving in about a week later. Hope most of the construction on the street is done by then - it sure is busy with workers now. We are coming all the way from The Village of Caroline (by Sumter Landing) and still go back and forth to Endicott NY (mostly in the summer but Less and less and less and less).
If your on Eisenhower Way ( or anyplace near bye - not all that familiar with the area yet) give us a shout.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:01 PM

I am officially here! Drove in from Chicago yesterday. Unpacking boxes... Just went for my ID... WELCOME HOME! ������������������
Old 10-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeggyS8 View Post
I am officially here! Drove in from Chicago yesterday. Unpacking boxes... Just went for my ID... WELCOME HOME! ������������������
PeggyS8, Did you leave everything secure and running well in Chicago and the northwest suburbs as I have to go back there in 5 days . Is Illinois still broke, or did the financial problems get solved in the past 4 days since I have been in The Villages LOL.

Happy unpacking of the boxes you lucky woman!
Old 10-20-2013, 04:37 AM

My husband and I just bought in Collier, we close on 7th of November, so excited!
Goodbye England and hello Florida!
Old 10-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Default Wentrop Ave Collier

Closed on home 9/27. Won't be there regularlyyet but will be visiting. From NY and Mass...look us up. 3420. Kim and Hami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2 View Post
We close on our new home on Wentrop Ave., on November 6th. We'll be full-time residents (moving from the Philadelphia area).

Linda and Jonathan
Old 10-22-2013, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2 View Post

Linda and Jonathan
Hello Linda & Jonathan,
We just had settlement on Oct. 21. We are at 3388 Kananwood.
We saw your post and we are from above Phila. in Buckingham, Pa
Hope to meet both of you.

Mary Ann & Bob
Old 10-22-2013, 07:14 AM
Location: originally from southeastern PA, now a Collier TV resident and part-time RVer
Post More Bucks County, PA neighbors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar/bob View Post
Hello Linda & Jonathan,
We just had settlement on Oct. 21. We are at 3388 Kananwood.
We saw your post and we are from above Phila. in Buckingham, Pa
Hope to meet both of you.

Mary Ann & Bob
Maryann and Bob,

We are headed down today for our closing on Wentrop tomorrow! We lived in Doylestown for 25 years! Are you moving in now? We will be there till Sunday this week and then will move in early December. Would love to meet our Bucks County/ Collier neighbors! PM me if you would like to meet up this week!

Amy and Dave
Old 10-22-2013, 07:59 AM
Default welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidget254 View Post
We start building in the Village of Collier soon and just wanted to start a thread to see if there's anyone else out there who is Collier-bound. Our house should be done in October! Looking forward to meeting the neighbors!
My name is Jim - have just moved into Collier- had previous house in Buttonwood. stop by anytime -3323 kennedy avenue !
Jim
Old 10-22-2013, 09:12 AM
Veteran member

I closed on my house at 3394 Kananwood end of September. However, I won't move in until late next year. In the meantime, I will be renting it. Christina
Old 10-23-2013, 08:19 AM

We did it too! Anyone on Melbourne? We will close on 11/20 and be leaving Michigan by the end of the year! Cant wait to meet our new neigbors!
Old 10-23-2013, 08:52 AM

Collier Couple.....Next time you'r down here, stop by...We're just a few houses down from you at 3369 Kennedy. I'm Sparky (Ruben) and my wife's name is Nancy.....We moved here from Panama and prior to that we lived in Texas. Looking forward to meeting you.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.