Comcast Installation

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2011, 01:38 PM

I'm surprised that AT&T or any other Bell system is not visible in TV. What Comcast quoted me for internet was twice the cost and half the speed for what I'm paying in Ohio. Don't need a phone..I'm happy using my cell and OOMA internet phone.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Default comcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbillmidlo View Post
I have a question on Comcast installation. I got a letter from Clear Link Comm saying that they are The Villages Comcast installer. Who does the installation in The Villages? Comcast or Clear Link?
had comcast what a night mare.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:43 PM
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhredd1654 View Post
I'm surprised that AT&T or any other Bell system is not visible in TV. What Comcast quoted me for internet was twice the cost and half the speed for what I'm paying in Ohio. Don't need a phone..I'm happy using my cell and OOMA internet phone.
verizon owns the lines....same reason you can't get u-verse
Old 07-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Location: All over CA, ID, WA, and now the Village of St. James, TV

I'm new to the area- renting for a month and hoping to buy a home in the Village of St. James. In WA, we had Verizon wireless internet service and cell phones, and DirecTV. Any opinion on what's better- stick with what we had or move to Comcast- pros and cons? Thanks for any words of wisdom beyond what's already in this thread. Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh View Post
Comcast charges for each box you rent, they don't seem to charge per active outlet.
Pooh; That wasn't our experience at all. We had to pay for each outlet in the multiple rooms that we wanted activated.

Now I'm trying to help a relative who just moved down here. Dealing with Comcast is a mess. I don't understand their structure; all the different numbers and all the inconsistent information. There doesn't appear to be any quality control or accountability.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamrick View Post
I can't seem to find a phone number for Clear Link in the phone book or online. Does anyone have their number?
Customer Service Representatives
ClearLink Communications, LLC
Office Hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
(800) 726-6592 or (352) 751-3547
Old 07-23-2013, 06:23 PM
Veteran member

we got rid of comcast after 30 days. they are impossible to deal with and none of their departments coordinate with the other and you end up telling the same story over and over again until you want to scream. good riddance!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.