Courtyard Villas

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Veteran member
Default Courtyard Villas

Can anyone tell me if there are any two car garage concrete Villas? I would like to have a little extra garage space. Thanks
Old 06-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Soaring Eagle member

they are out there but not a whole lot, it's usually one or two near the back where the lot allowed...gn
Old 06-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Gold member

the villas at de laguna and de laguna west are all two car garages and tile roofs. and the majority are golf course frontage or rearage if thats a word.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Gold member

There is one CYV with double garage currently listed in The Villages preowned homes listing (#209217). It's in the Village of Belle Aire.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default to Kevin and Josie

I understand ....most everyone would like a larger garage in the CYV's. Keep watching the new bungalows....I am hoping this is a change they have made to the design.There were several 2 car garages in the Villas behind the Waterfront inn but.....they were sold almost before they were released.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Veteran member

Thanks for all the info...this is encouraging. I just don't want to maintain grass, but need a little more room for my tools and hobbies.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVIN & JOSIE View Post
Thanks for all the info...this is encouraging. I just don't want to maintain grass, but need a little more room for my tools and hobbies.
If maintaining a yard is the concern, consider hiring it out as many do. In the big financial scheme of things, it's not all that expensive. It certainly opens up your options for what type of house you can consider.

Just a thought.........

Bill
Old 07-25-2011, 05:39 AM

Finding a two car courtyard villa is (RARE) but to be concrete constructed that (SUPER RARE). I have been interested in a two car garage courtyard villa for years. I was told by numerous sale agents that the courtyard villa sellout so fast that they don't have to bother with two car garages. I found a section of courtyard villa that everyone had a two car garage. It's located beside/behind Nancy Lopez golf course. Sale agents told me, that's where TV would put guest up who were playing at the golf courses. On one of my vacations to TV years ago, three of villas were for sale at one time. (VERY RARE) According to the sale agents at TV, the average villager buys and sell at least three times. I consider myself lucky to find my (vinyl)courtyard villa that has 3 bedrooms and a two car garage. I didn't get everything I wanted when I bought it, but you have to weigh your options. I'm planning on moving one time because that's the way I roll. Good Luck, there will be three big courtyard villa neighoods off of St Charles around the Sterling Heights Recreation Center. I dont know if they will be vinyl, block or concrete but they will be courtyard villas.

Last edited by THE NEWCOMER; 07-25-2011 at 06:03 AM. Reason: correction
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.