A few more questions

Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Default A few more questions

Hi Everyone,

We can't wait to get there on the 23rd for our month long, self planned, second lifestyle preview. I can't wait. You have all been a great help in our planning. I am anxious to try the "lifestyle" and explore. The thread about things not to miss was very helpful.

Four more questions.

1. If we are interested in Pickleball 101, how do we sign up for it?

2. We will not receive our "guest resident passes" until we arrive at our rental. We will be having guests for one of the weeks we are there. They arrive on a Saturday so we will have to get their guest passes prior to then. What information do we need to bring to the Rec Center to get their guest passes? Is there a written form that we could fill out to bring with their information?

3. In a post by Gracie and some others (I can't find the thread) there was discussion about an early AM walking group (not sure what Rec Center and if it was aquatic or not) that was supposed to be good. I meant to write down where, what and when, didn't and now can't find it. Can anyone help?

4. I noticed there will be a couple of polo matches while we are there - what do we do to attend via golf cart? Tickets?

As I said before, I hope to meet some of you while we are there. Thank you all for helpful information and tips. You are the BEST SALES PEOPLE for TV. I am surprised TV does not send people to this site.

Debbie
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.