This forum is restricted to new threads by members with 10 posts or less.

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2011, 10:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorio View Post
JohnN. Great that you have a monthly lunch. Who are running these luncheons? In order for newbies not to be wall flowers, are there ways to recognize them? If there are ways, newbies can talk amongst themselves even if old timers are catching up on their old conversation. It's great that there is such a luncheon. For newbies, it needs a little courage to even start posting amongst the seasoned posters. I lurked around for a while before I started posting.
Although, you didn't ask me. The Crispers luncheon is held every third Friday of the month, every month at 3 PM. It's located in the Southern Trace Shopping Mall.

Usually a reminder is posted by KathieI.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Default brand new newbie with rentals questions

I am a widow and want to rent for two separate months in the winter. Is this doable? How can I get a reliable rent? Is by-owner or through TV the best option?
Interested in Feb 2012 and April 2012

Lily

replies here or to my email would be appreciated
Old 08-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Default new to the list

my message #77 says that there have been responses however, i cannot find any?????? Help please. where to look for people who have responded to my question

lily
Old 08-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2 View Post
I am a widow and want to rent for two separate months in the winter. Is this doable? How can I get a reliable rent? Is by-owner or through TV the best option?
Interested in Feb 2012 and April 2012

Lily

replies here or to my email would be appreciated
Lily2, Welcome to TOTV. For rentals, try www.thevillages4rent.com, www.****.com and www.thevillagesdailysun.com, classified ad section, furnished homes for rent. Good luck in your rental search.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.