Front Door upgrades

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2023, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
It’s really nice to be looking great but keep in mind the security aspect of a front door that reveals your coming and going inside your house. Good luck and welcome.
I agree! We wish we had a solid door. I hate the lack of privacy with our glass door and side panel, plus how easy it would be to break it and unlock our door to gain entry. We had a solid oak door in our last home before moving here, and wish we still did. We are going to add privacy film.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:21 PM

If you want more light, consider solar tubes. My husband and I were totally against putting a hole in a perfectly good roof when we moved here. We did research after not being able to stand feeling like it was always night. We had three put in our begonia and can’t believe the major difference it makes. One in laundry room, one in kitchen, and one in the den area. We used Solar Guys. Hey have sales around major holidays and send out coupons if sign up for emails and. More you buy the more discount. If you put a solar night light which we did in the kitchen and laundry room you can write most of the cost off as tax credit on your returns.
Old 02-03-2023, 03:44 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerSmith View Post
My wife and I just purchased a new home in Newell and we want to upgrade our front door to a glass door so it provides more light.
We were told that we can't upgrade anything through the developer in the house because it's spec home.
Any recommendations would be extremely helpful.

Search for Perry’s

Closed Thread

Tags
door, front, upgrade, home, spec

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.