Future frog

Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2011, 10:47 PM
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI, Livonia, Ann Arbor, Fairbanks AK. Last stop to be TV!
Default Future frog

Greetings to all existing and "to be" Villagers. Name = Steve aka doccrocker. It's time to BE in the place where I plan to stay until I leave THAT PLACE in a 'horizontal mode' <2yrs (hopefully 1yr but spending 30 in TV). Discovered the villages on a cruise from a villager but didn't think much about it until lifestyle visit. What can I say? I DRANK THE KOOLAID. We (TrishCrocker and I) have been reading TOTV posts for some time and even tho' she has done the postings, I am thrilled to find that we already have friends waiting for us when we 1. sell house, 2. sell office, 3. Get the heck down there. Looking forward to meeting all of you in person. How about that---85,000 new friends -- WOW Oops , 84,999 new friends. Trish told me about the "grouch?" Oh what the heck, I'll just feed him some wine and we'll be back at 85K.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:15 PM

Good luck on selling your house & business so you can start enjoying the lifestyle. I've only been here a short time myself, and have met some really nice people. There are a lot of activities to get involved with, and one thing I've learned in retirement, if you don't have things you like to do, you might as well be working.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:42 AM
Gold member

Greetings to you doccrocker! Good luck to you and Trish! See ya real soon!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Sage

Steve aka doccrock:

to TOTV.

As a wannabee myself, I hope we can meet someday in TV.

Wishing you and Trish the best of everything.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 08-18-2011, 12:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by doccrocker View Post
Greetings to all existing and "to be" Villagers. Name = Steve aka doccrocker. It's time to BE in the place where I plan to stay until I leave THAT PLACE in a 'horizontal mode' <2yrs (hopefully 1yr but spending 30 in TV). Discovered the villages on a cruise from a villager but didn't think much about it until lifestyle visit. What can I say? I DRANK THE KOOLAID. We (TrishCrocker and I) have been reading TOTV posts for some time and even tho' she has done the postings, I am thrilled to find that we already have friends waiting for us when we 1. sell house, 2. sell office, 3. Get the heck down there. Looking forward to meeting all of you in person. How about that---85,000 new friends -- WOW Oops , 84,999 new friends. Trish told me about the "grouch?" Oh what the heck, I'll just feed him some wine and we'll be back at 85K.
doccrocker, Welcome to the world of posting on TOTV. Hope you an Trish can move to TV soon!

Last edited by Schaumburger; 08-18-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-18-2011, 05:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Welcome to you! I haven't even met Trish and already I know what a great girl she is. Good for you!

I wish that in a very short time you two will be walking among us...here in lower Paradise.

We G's will be keeping our fingers and toes crossed for quick sales of your properties.

The best is yet to come.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:06 AM
Send a message via AIM to ariel

Hi all! I'm new - we bought a CYV recently and won't be able to move totally for a while. I'm back and forth trying to get it furnished. I love reading this site. Have learned so much. Looking forward to meeting you all soon! Eunice
Old 08-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel View Post
Hi all! I'm new - we bought a CYV recently and won't be able to move totally for a while. I'm back and forth trying to get it furnished. I love reading this site. Have learned so much. Looking forward to meeting you all soon! Eunice
Welcome Eunice!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.