Future FROGS

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansel View Post
We are renting from December thru February and during that time plan to finalize our village home in Pennecamp on Lake Ridge Drive. Unfortunately we will probabaly have to return to NJ to sell our current home. Would be anxious to meet our future neighbors and friends. We both grew up in Brooklyn (him - Bensonhurst - New Utrecht High School her- Ridgewood- Bushwick High School) both worked for New York Life Insurance but retired EARLY. We lived in Staten Island, Manalapan NJ, Palm Beach Gardens Florida and then back to Manalapan NJ. Would love to hear from anyone that can give us any good information about the Villages or just someone who wants to say hello or get together with us during our short stay.
Pete & Janice
Welcome Pete & Janice to TV and best of luck selling your place in NJ. My wife, Floss, and I purchased a home in Buttonwood last month and we close tomorrow. Like you, I was able to retire early as I worked for the same company since my early 20's. My wife will be taking an early retirement later this year after we sell our current house.

Being such a newbie, I'm not yet to offer any "good information", but I certainly welcome you and wish you all the best.

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Old 01-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
A Frog is different from a Snowbird who lives here PART of time. A Frog is a dedicated year 'round resident and they will tell you that they are "here 'til we croak".
...........and a Snowflake drops by whenever they have the chance!!

Bill
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.