Golf cart confused...

Golf cart confused...

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 09:08 PM
Platinum member

No, I don't wonder. I have a contract with Kart Aid because I may get a flat tire and I don't carry a spare, and I have in fact used them for a flat when I picked up a nail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
You do know that The Villages Golf Carts has a contract as do many owners with AAA, Kart Aid, and a third company to pick up carts that break down. Since the majority of the carts here are gas, wonder why?

Old 07-18-2019, 10:16 AM

I am new to The Villages also, and after countless hours of research, I decided that gas was better for me. One big deciding factor, for me, was the durability and maintenance. With an electric cart you have to change anywhere from 4-8 batteries every few years. I chose a gas cart because just like cars, if you keep up with the regular maintenance they will run forever. On top of that, they have a much further range and they sip fuel. The cost of gasoline is very minimal, in my opinion.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, tonight, excited, question