Hello Everyone...from New Hampshire!!!

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Veteran member

We are from New Hampshire as well. Just moved down full-time this past July. Our New Hampshire neighbors say we escaped the worst winter in years! Yes! Welcome to The Villages where "life is easy."
Old 04-16-2014, 04:07 PM
Send a message via AIM to Baileysmom

Congratulations you will not regret it. We moved here from Massachusetts a little over a year ago and love it. We do go back for a vacation in the summer so we can get some real seafood.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
to TV and TOTV, Linda and Wally!
Thanks so much DougB!
Old 04-17-2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmom View Post
Congratulations you will not regret it. We moved here from Massachusetts a little over a year ago and love it. We do go back for a vacation in the summer so we can get some real seafood.
We can't wait! The only thing that will keep us going is cleaning out our NH home to sell next year....

I hear ya about the seafood....we sure are spoiled on that front! Gonna miss Brown's up at Hampton for clams and nothin' beats our Maine lobsta ;-)
Old 04-17-2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydaz View Post
We are from New Hampshire as well. Just moved down full-time this past July. Our New Hampshire neighbors say we escaped the worst winter in years! Yes! Welcome to The Villages where "life is easy."
It was brutal Happydaz! Not just the snow - but it's been soooo cold! We had one nice day since we came back last week. It's been in the 20's at night and not much higher during the day! I don't think Spring will ever get here....

At least the grass is greening up a little...a couple daffodils poking their pretty heads through the mulch....delifinitely not as pretty as TV was!
Old 04-17-2014, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
i know three other folks here from new hampshire! join the NH club and have a ball!
We will definitely do that once we get there full-time! Seems like quite a few NH transplants!

Thanks chachacha!!!
Old 04-17-2014, 10:03 PM

Welcome to The Villages. I moved here in August 2012 from Dover NH.
I do miss the tulips and lilacs, but, do not miss the snow, ice and cold weather.
I also miss my friends and family...
Old 04-22-2014, 09:47 AM

Welcome to the Sunshine State. We moved from Goffstown, NH to the Village of Charlotte in November 2012. You'll love it here. We don't miss it, except for some friends and family still back in New England. Here we don't have any biting black flies. But, we do have love bugs. They don't bite us... they're busy with each other. One of the best things about The Villages... free snow removal.

Let us know when you get here.

Chuck M
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.