Hi Y'all first post on TOTV

Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Smile Hi Y'all first post on TOTV

Hubby and I closed on our home in mid-January and are still trying to settle into our lovely Pennecamp home. We are, however, already new Florida residents so we are Pre-frogs no longer!!

We came down for the first time last Winter for just a month and were in a panic when we realized that it was time to go back, so off to the realtors we went...

We're hoping this will be our last move MS, TN, NY, DE, TN, PA, PA(anybody want a house?), now TV!!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Default Pay attention folks!!!

Where are your manners????

Sorry that no one has been on here to welcome you! This forum is generally GREAT about saying HOWDY to the new members! There must be something going on today that has kept them all away!

So.... I will start this dance off with a HELLO!!! and WELCOME to TOTV!!

The rest will follow soon!

Now... Get over here everyone, and give these people a TOTV Welcome!!!!

Why do I have to do EVERYTHING around here?
Old 03-11-2012, 02:01 PM

WELCOME TO THE VILLAGES !!

May you be as happy as my husband and I are. We absolutley love it here. We have been here since November, and I must say,enjoying every minute of it.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts
Default Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre-frog View Post
Hubby and I closed on our home in mid-January and are still trying to settle into our lovely Pennecamp home. We are, however, already new Florida residents so we are Pre-frogs no longer!!

We came down for the first time last Winter for just a month and were in a panic when we realized that it was time to go back, so off to the realtors we went...

We're hoping this will be our last move MS, TN, NY, DE, TN, PA, PA(anybody want a house?), now TV!!!!
Hello, Pre-frog, and welcome from another newcomer. Where in PA is your house? We are Pittsburgh natives but lived in MI for a couple decades. I'll trade you your house for our condo that's for sale! Although today it's so dank I'm wondering what summer will be like in TV? Anyone? Or don't I want to know!

What are your interests? You've been here a month longer than we have. We are still feeling our way around the many things there are to do. So far pickle ball and exercise classes, but next fall I know we will be checking out the Lifelong Learning courses.

Enjoy. I think we have landed in the right place.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Default The next chapter

Quote:

Welcome to TOTV...I hope to someday be a FROG, and want to be welcomed to TV.... Enjoy your new journey through life in TV
Old 03-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Sage
Default Welcome!

Grandma has scolded us so we'd better pay attention! First words of advise....stay on the good side of Grandma, and second stay on the good side of Gracie or she'll get her possie after you. I'm not a resident yet but will be in May, full time. Welcome and best of luck selling your home!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:05 PM

Welcome!! We are tadpoles....purchased our home in Feb and eyeing the calendar for the end of May, then we will be officially F R O G S !!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Sage

pre-frog...............Welcome to TOTV!!! Sounds like you've got a good plan in place!!!

And please excuse Village Girl - I think she either gets a bit tipsy at times or gets her meds out of order or something......

Bill
Old 03-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Sage

Quote:

Welcome to TOTV!!! We closed on 1/23 and actually moved in (OK... still moving in) on 2/25) We are just now signing up for some of the activities and can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Village Girl View Post

Sorry that no one has been on here to welcome you! This forum is generally GREAT about saying HOWDY to the new members! There must be something going on today that has kept them all away!

For crying out loud VG... Did you find the keys to the liquor cabinet again???? We have GOT to find a better hiding place!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Village Girl View Post

Sometimes, Village Girl, you feel just like my mother!

Welcome to you PreFrog! Hope you two will enjoy every day, minute, hour, second until you .......um....move to the Village of Heavenly.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Last edited by graciegirl; 05-25-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Veteran member

Pre-frog. Welcome to Pennecamp! Just posted a note under the liveliest Village. Hope you'll have a look. Perhaps we can smuggle you in to our group to get a feel of what TV is all about. As far as I know there are two to three other neighborhood activities operating in Pennecamp. There may be one where you bought. Check it out. You'll love it here.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James

Quote:

WELCOME! Enjoy every minute....and don't stress out toooooooooo much! Good luck selling your house!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James
Default Grandma????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Grandma has scolded us so we'd better pay attention! First words of advise....stay on the good side of Grandma, and second stay on the good side of Gracie or she'll get her possie after you.
Boy Howdy Doody.......or whatever. I can't believe what I just read. GRANDMA???????
Old 03-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Gold member

Welcome to you! I have been here since the end of December and I absolutely love it here. I still feel like I am on vacation! We are right down the road in Tamarind Grove! Stop by anytime!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.