I need HELP

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Default I need HELP

How do you delete a Thread after you have gotten your answer, or does it get deleted automatically? Also what is the calender up on the menu bar for? I've tried to click on the names and nothing happens. Is there a purpose for this?
Old 09-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
How do you delete a Thread after you have gotten your answer, or does it get deleted automatically? Also what is the calender up on the menu bar for? I've tried to click on the names and nothing happens. Is there a purpose for this?
Renegade, I can't answer the question about deleting a thread, but the calendar is to show the birthday's of all our members, that's how I know how to post Happy Birthday wishes... It also contains special events that are taking place, like the Crispers lunch,,, WHICH BTW I EXPECT TO SEE YOU AT SOMETIME!!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 09-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Once you get your answser, leave the thread there. Then others who read later will benefit from your question and the answer. They may have the same question, also.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Default Reply

Thank you Tony. I didnt want to leave a lot of junk on the message board.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:24 PM
Dancing Thyme

No question is ever JUNK!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.