Just Purchased in Dunedin

Closed Thread
Old 04-27-2016, 07:13 PM
Default Just Purchased in Dunedin

We have been following the Villages for awhile. My husband and I have visited many places looking for our forever home. I thought I really wanted along the coast due to I grew up on the coast of Jersey. Superstorm Sandy left us rethinking after our sibling lost so much in that storm. We looked in South and north carolina and we both could not agree. We came to the Villages last week, we both loved it more than we anticipated and we purchased. Bad thing is we can't move down for 3 years. It is going to be the longest 3 years of my life. My husband will be down more than me being he is retired already. With that said. We will be looking for a house watcher to check on it and lawn people. I am also curious about the shopping outside the villages. Is there a costco? What about a Dressbarn. Looking forward to making friend and enjoying the lifestyle. We had pickle balls lesson while we were there and that will be our together sport. I also bowl so will be interested in getting on a team. My husband is looking forward to joining the wood shop.

Last edited by MagsHappe; 04-27-2016 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:01 PM

congrats on your move rather it is now or in three years we will all be here waiting to meet you. lots of lawn people to choose from and I can provide you with a name of a lady that has a business of house watching. she is a friend of mine and very dependable and trust worthy. there is no dress barn here that is a north company there is a costco coming to the villages we just took the trolly tour and the person on that announced as they are privie to info we do not have. if it falls thru i think there is one in orlando. again welcome welcome you are going to love it here. we did the same thing came for a three day visit went back and sold everything and moved here last july.
Old 04-27-2016, 09:00 PM
Veteran member

There is both a Dress Barn and Costco in Orlando.
Old 04-27-2016, 09:03 PM
Sage

Costco coming to the villages?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
Old 04-28-2016, 07:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Welcome. No Costco , but Sam's Club is here and we have Beall's, Belks, and Ross. I think they are even better.

You have no idea how many people have done the same. It is the only home purchase that took us just three days in our life and we have not been sorry for our decision in nine years of enjoying this place.

Welcome home.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:20 PM
Veteran member

Charlene Maneri watched our house for 14 months. Upon our arrival the house was perfect and well cared for. She has been watching Villagers home for years and is trustworthy and dependable. 267-481-0588.

There is a Dress Barn in Wesley Chapel about 45 minutes south.

No recommendation for lawn care, as we fired the two companies we did use. My husband does it now and lawn looks great.

Tags
husband, villages, purchased, forward, years, coast, people, curious, dunedin, lawn, check, retired, watcher, house, costco, sport, bowl, interested, shop, wood, joining, team, lesson, balls, dressbarn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.