Lived There Before, Hoping To Return Soon

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2016, 07:29 AM
Smile Lived There Before, Hoping To Return Soon

Hello everyone, I lived on the East side of the Villages from 1985 until about 2004. I'm planning on moving back in about a yr. and a half. I've already got my map, planning my move without mountains, I need to get there without riding on those roads. I have trouble with heights.
I've really missed the area. I moved away in 2007, I needed time to be away because my husband passed away in 2006. I now feel ready to move back. Before I do, I need to sell a lot of things so I don't need a moving van to get back with.
I know the area has changed, a lot. But, change is good. For the moment I have 4 cats, but I'm looking to get into an apartment near there.
I haven't posted on the forum in a long time. I wasn't known as 4CatLady, I think I had used the name Lynn or something like that.
Old 04-21-2016, 08:43 AM
Sage

We'll keep the light on for you!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 04-21-2016, 01:46 PM
Smile

Thank you very much.
Closed Thread

Tags
back, lived, area, lot, moving, move, time, planning, van, things, cats, moment, change, good, changed, lynn, 4catlady, apartment, forum, long, half, mountains, map, hoping, return

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.