Livin' on a prayer - just funnin'

Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
I would recommend renting for at least 6 months because it is easy to get caught up in the "golly, gee whiz The Villages is wonderful" mentality. Also, interest rates may (?) go back down after the trucking and other supply issues go away. And economies and real estate values are cyclic, there could be a correction. Take your time and study the situation.
I agree about renting. However, no way they are going to find a rental until at least April, maybe May.
However, your take on interest rates is wrong. In a year they will at least 1% higher, and I am guessing worse than that. Inflation has taken hold. Believe me, I am a supply chain manager, and every day is a new price increase - raw materials, labor, and transporation are all going up, and not slowing down. This is what happens when you increase the money supply by 40% in 18 months and keep sending people money for free.
Snow Flake until I retire
Old 03-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Default We Dis It!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIZUJZ8pPTM

Closing is on Marth 28th! Our new designer home! Amazing how this all worked out!
Looking forward to meeting The Village People!
Old 03-03-2022, 09:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Congratulations on your new CYV.
Closed Thread

Tags
week, bank, decided, preapproved, head

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.