Looking for a monthly rental…

Old 01-01-2024, 09:10 AM
Default April is a better idea!!

Lifestyle is great if you only want 7 days or less.
Renting a house for March will cost you 50% more than renting in April. You will have easier access to stuff in April as some of the seasonal owners/renters go north end of March. Avoid AIRBNB or v-r-b-o. They have huge fees. I would stick with rentfromavillager website it's easy to navigate you can also join their Facebook page and post requests there too. Try to rent somewhere central so you can travel all around by golf cart and explore the Villages. There are many strong views on here as to whether you should stay south or north. You might want to try both.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:00 AM
Default Guest house with private entrances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baygal View Post
Hoping to come in March or April, is there anywhere owners post what might be available? We have never been and would like to. Thanks a bunch.
We have a guest house with private entrances available you might be interested in. Call us at (352) 446-6860 if you would like the particulars.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Hoping to come in March or April, is there anywhere owners post what might be available? We have never been and would like to. Thanks a bunch.
Mine is available for April. $4,200 plus tax and security deposit
VillagersHomes4Rent #8432 golf cart available for $300 more plus tax
Old 01-01-2024, 11:01 AM

Hi
I’m Kimberly. I have a courtyard villa for rent fully stocked and upgraded
858 525 2338
Old 01-01-2024, 03:00 PM
Smile House available

My Patio Villa is available for the month of March. Contact Downhome Properties (352) 753-0976. House is fully furnished, just bring your clothes and toothbrush, and is centrally located in the village of Liberty Park. Downhome will know which house it is.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:05 PM
Default Monthly Rental

Quote:
I have a rental open for April, my Feb/March is gone already.
Contact me by email, bass_man_nj@yahoo.com and we can discuss that way and I can give you specifics if you are truly interested. Five minutes from Spanish Springs, 2 BR / 2 full baths - 65" QLED TV - $2,500 a month plus $500 a month for golf cart / package deal. $1,000 non refundable deposit if not canceled after 5 days. Ask for Dan

Last edited by Beats; 01-01-2024 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Added info
Old 01-01-2024, 07:41 PM

Quote:
**** has a lot of rentals

Rentfromavillager.com

Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com
Old 01-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Default house for rent

My home would be available for month of April, May through December. My home is 3 bedroom located near Lake Sumter Landing.

Feel free to contact to contact me
mgreding@gmail.com
Old 01-02-2024, 06:25 AM
Default Village Valet

Quote:
Check the website Village Valet property management. Village Valet. They are really nice people and manage over 50 properties. Ours is named "Village Vibe" which is listed with them and is on places like AirB&B. It has two bedrooms and a dedicated office if you are the working type, plus a birdcaged lanai and golf cart. It's in the north end of Richmond close to pools and Brownwood. It is open for April at this time, March is a busy time here.
Old 01-05-2024, 10:02 AM

Quote:
I used rentthevillageshomes before I purchased here.

Tags
owners, post, april, march, hoping

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.