Looking for a monthly rental…

Old 12-31-2023, 10:48 AM
Default Looking for a monthly rental…

Hoping to come in March or April, is there anywhere owners post what might be available? We have never been and would like to. Thanks a bunch.
Old 12-31-2023, 11:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baygal View Post
Hoping to come in March or April, is there anywhere owners post what might be available? We have never been and would like to. Thanks a bunch.
Different sites to check would include airbnb, ****, thevillageshpm, and rentfromavillager. You will likely have much more luck finding availability in April rather than March.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 12-31-2023, 11:13 AM

Contact your realtor of my realtor might have a lifestyle visit available ( Beth Pope 352-552-1511) or can recommend whom you can call
Old 12-31-2023, 11:21 AM
Gold member

I just looked at Rent From A Villager | Rental Homes in The Villages Florida | Advertise Your Village Rental for three weeks in March & then 3 weeks in April & there were houses available in both requests. No pets are more common than pet friendly, but both were available. Some included a golf cart.

Good luck!
Old 12-31-2023, 02:34 PM

Hello I sent you a PM

David
Old 01-01-2024, 05:44 AM
Default Who I went through

Quote:
The Villages Seasonal Homes for Rent, Seasonal Houses for Rent in The Villages, FL, The Villages Seasonal Rental Homes Florida
Old 01-01-2024, 07:03 AM

Call Lisa or Kevin at Downhome properties in Wildwood. (352) 753 0976.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:42 AM
Default Good morning and happy new year!

Quote:

Good morning I have a two bedroom villa available for the month of April and May. It’s in Alhambra village. It also has a golf cart available.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:46 AM
Default Rental Available

Quote:
I have availability for April in a very nice new villa in Richmond. It is very conveniently located next to 2 pools and recreation areas as well as less than 1 mile to Brownwood square.
DM me at kristinstampka@yahoo.com for information
Old 01-01-2024, 08:23 AM
Default Two bedroom villa in April

Quote:
Good morning again I am Brand New to the villages. I’m not sure about sharing information.

If you’d like to contact me directly, that is fine I will follow up with you. My place is available through Airbnb. I can send you the link if I have your email address.

Have a great January 1
Old 01-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Default LifeStyle Visit

Quote:
For your first time in The Villages, I highly recommend that you use the LifeStyle Visit from The Villages to get your feet on the ground and to acquaint yourselves with this place.

The LifeStyle Visit is the plan TV uses to attract potential new residents at minimal cost to them. I haven't checked the prices recently; however, when I last did, the cost was between $115-165 per night, depending on the season. For this, you get a near-new, furnished, 3-bedroom villa across from Paddock Square in Brownwood, a golf cart, bicycles, various coupons, passes to the recreation centers and pools, and even a Daily Sun newspaper delivered every morning.

You can do the Lifestyle 2 times for 1 week each. In addition to the housing etc., you will have a person at the Villages office who will help you do everything you want to maximize your use of the facilities and your enjoyment of your visit.

Do not think that you will be bothered by a salesperson or that you will have to sit through a lengthy sales presentation. It will be the "softest sell" imaginable. You will be assigned a salesperson who will go with you to your villa, give you the keys, a map, show you how to download the Villages' app on your phone, and help you find anything that interests you. That person may call you during your visit to see if there is anything you need or if you have had any problems. Otherwise, unless you call him/her that will be the only contact. However, if you need something such as a tee time on a golf course, tickets to a show etc, make a call and you will be treated like royalty.

The LifeStyle visit beats the heck out of renting an unseen house in a place you have never been and trying to find your way around this place and its many attractions. Maybe you will do a second LifeStyle visit to look for a house, as many do. Maybe you'll use the visit to learn where you would like to rent a house for a longer visit.

In any event, the Lifestyle is the best way to make your first visit to The Villages.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:33 AM
Default Two bedroom villa in April

[QUOTE=Baygal;2286818]Hoping to come in March or April, is there anywhere owners post what might be available? We have never been and would like to. Thanks a bunch.

You can email me at Marsdens3@yahoo.com
Or give me a call at 603-502-2523
It’s a beautiful little place quiet no one behind you and it’s spotless
Old 01-01-2024, 08:53 AM
Default Property Manager

White Pelican Realty has rentals.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:01 AM
Default March rental available

QUOTE=Baygal;2286818]Hoping to come in March or April, is there anywhere owners post what might be available? We have never been and would like to. Thanks a bunch.[/QUOTE]
Have March available for rental. No pets. Contact me at attn100@gmail.com.

Tags
owners, post, april, march, hoping

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.