Love it when a plan comes together!

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2011, 07:27 AM
Default Two more today!

billmar: We did a lot of research with our realtor on pricing and by the number of showings we are getting so far we seem to be in a good place. Two more showings today! Keeping our fingers crossed that one of them will make us homeless. Good luck on your search for a lot in TV. There are so many great villages to select from and any of them will be a wonderful place to call home.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaDawg View Post
Thanks billmar, looks as though you may be in the leading group to begin building in Sanibel this year. The offer on our house did not work out and we now wait. Glad you were able to take yours to closing and are on the way. Congratulations, you made a great decision in moving to TV. We hope to meet all of our new neighbors in Sanibel very soon!
Quote:
billmar: We did a lot of research with our realtor on pricing and by the number of showings we are getting so far we seem to be in a good place. Two more showings today! Keeping our fingers crossed that one of them will make us homeless. Good luck on your search for a lot in TV. There are so many great villages to select from and any of them will be a wonderful place to call home.
I'm sorry to hear your first offer fell through. It appears you are on the right track to sell your home.

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for the quick sale of your home.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Love your positive attitude!
Old 05-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Sage

[QUOTE=billmar;354778]My first post...hope I'm doing this right. We visited TV for the first time in January, loved it. Luckily, we sold our house in April and close in a couple days. We really feel blessed because there are so many houses on the market right now. Anyhow, we decided today to reserve a lot in Sanibel and start construction in July. We are so looking forward to joining the TV family.

to TOTV.

I hope your closing happens with no problems and your mind can rest knowing you will be in TV shortly to start living the dream.

Best Wishes for future happiness.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Default Dang, two more tomorrow!

Katezbox: thanks for the kind remark. I guess it is because all of the many positive folks on this site, like you!
2BNTV: Thanks for keeping those fingers n toes crossed for us. Just look, two more showings tomorrow! All because of your fingers n toes!
Soon......just got a feeling......very soon!!
Old 05-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Default Another week, more showings!

Here we go again! Realtor called to set up showings for this week. Saturday is even a second showing. Soon.....very soon! Fingers n toes, fingers n toes, what else can we keep crossed?
Old 05-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Here we go again! Realtor called to set up showings for this week. Saturday is even a second showing. Soon.....very soon! Fingers n toes, fingers n toes, what else can we keep crossed?
GaDawg:

I had a showing today and I'm hoping an praying someone will buy my unit.

Won't know as I am at work and probably will hear something in a couple of days.

Gracie is trying to sell her home in OH so hopefully all our prayers will be answered.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Smile Showings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
GaDawg:

I had a showing today and I'm hoping an praying someone will buy my unit.

Won't know as I am at work and probably will hear something in a couple of days.

Gracie is trying to sell her home in OH so hopefully all our prayers will be answered.
Good luck on your showing today! I read your posts often along with Gracie's and hope to meet y'all one day in TV. Thanks for the encouragement and know that GaDawg and his GaPeach are keeping our fingers n toes crossed for all of us to soon be Frogs!
Old 05-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default one more

Prayers and wishes all going your way for all of you!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Eyes and legs??

Wishing you and all others only the best of luck, and sooner rather than later!!
Old 05-26-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcneill View Post
Eyes and legs??

Wishing you and all others only the best of luck, and sooner rather than later!!
The Eyes and legs are working! Yet another showing in the morning and another second showing on Saturday. Thanks goes out to all of you for the kind words of encouragement for all of us waiting for that one person who will say "this is it." All good things happen in their own time. But dang, keeping these fingers n toes n eyes n legs crossed at the same time is a bit more than I expected!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Smile GaDawg

After 9 months someone finally said...thats the one...signed a contract and now we do the 90day wait......will be down in July or August if all goes well...hang in they your day will come.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlediver View Post
After 9 months someone finally said...thats the one...signed a contract and now we do the 90day wait......will be down in July or August if all goes well...hang in they your day will come.
Congratulations Turtlediver! See, all good things happen in their own time. Hope your 90 days go by without a hitch and you are then well on your way to being a Villager!
Old 06-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Default Third time is the charm they say!

Well, the house will be on market 5 weeks this Friday with 10 showings already. Just had a call from our realtor and have a couple coming to see our house in the morning for the third time! You can only guess how anxious my GaPeach and I are to get this house sold and be on our way to TV!! Could this be the one? All good things happen in their own time.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Well, the house will be on market 5 weeks this Friday with 10 showings already. Just had a call from our realtor and have a couple coming to see our house in the morning for the third time! You can only guess how anxious my GaPeach and I are to get this house sold and be on our way to TV!! Could this be the one? All good things happen in their own time.
For the third time, that sounds positive. I hope this is the one for you.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.