Moving from Alaska

Closed Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Veteran member

Sounds like we have enough Sourdoughs to start an Alaska club.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Gold member

Welcome to The Villages. You will love it here. We have friends that moved from the Kenai Peninsula to TV and I am trying to convince my sister from Anchorage to move here too. Can't beat warm weather, sunshine and lots of fun.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 04-28-2013, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PASteelers View Post
Spent a fantastic week in The Villages paradise and the people esp. won us over. Hoping to move down there in October. I am sure some of you can appreciate the new home distant moving anxiety we are currently experiencing. Nevertheless, the goal far outshines the potholes!
See you in October.
Bob and Jan in the Village of Duval
Hi, We are steelers fans from Pgh also. Actually live in Pa. but will be moving to TV some time this summer or early fall. I know they have a Steelers Club down there. Always glad to meet other Steelers fans. Hope we can meet up sometime. Going through the same things you are trying to decide on what to bring and what to sell.

Jan & Jerry
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.