Moving to Amelia...the countdown begins!

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 AM
Veteran member
Default Moving to Amelia...the countdown begins!

10 days to go...and we'll be on our way! I can't tell you how excited we are...this is a whole new chapter in our lives!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:55 AM
Veteran member

Welcome to Amelia! I live here and you will love it. Very friendly neighbors with a lot going on! Hope to meet you soon! Once again- Welcome!!!!

Becky
Old 08-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Veteran member
Talking Great news ceejay!!

Congratulations on your new home in Amelia!!! Ten days will fly by and you will be on your way! That is very exciting!!!
I will be there in a few weeks having fun with Nonie and also looking for a home in that area...I hope some are left hehe!!!
Have a safe and smooth journey to TV!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:21 AM

I am in Amelia - we have new housing going up great guns - I believe they have started on every lot in here. Hope you are near us. Are you on the Devonshire/Beaulieu Loop area? We are getting activities going - lunches, Mah Jong, golf group. PM if you are in our area.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Platinum member

Another welcome to Amelia. When you all get down we should have a TOTV Amelia get together. i'm near Becky.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Sage

ceejay, that's fantastic! Good luck and... the best is yet to come.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:20 PM

Welcome to Amelia! We closed in March, our house is on Kerwood Loop. It's a great location, so convenient to everything.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Veteran member
Default Thanks for the Welcomes!

We are on Arbella Loop, right at the foot of Balsa. We can't wait to get there...we did our Lifestyle stay just last month...and loved every minute of it...it was hard to come home. We hope to meet all of you soon!
Old 09-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Default New to Amelia

My wife Lisa and I are also new homeowners. We closed on a home on Beaulieu Loop and will be coming down for the winter at the end of October and staying thru April. We both love to golf, and are looking forward to spending alot of time with our neighbors. I am an avid Packer fan, so I hope there are a few retired Cheeseheads in the neighborhood as well. If not, that's ok too. 2 mths to go. See ya soon.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Default amelia/beaulieu !

ron - closing 10/5 on my Beaulieu Loop house... be down in November for a visit and then in December... hope to intro myself and meet you and lisa... looking forward to playing some golf and rooting for the J-E-T-S !!! (sorry!) ... got an opinion on Bret F ??
Old 09-15-2009, 08:16 PM

Hi, Ron! We live on Kerwood Loop in Amelia. My husband is a big Packers fan, I'm a Vikings fan.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:12 PM

Hi folks,
I also bought in Amelia. Plan on moving down around Oct. 20. Even though I live in Mass. I've been a Giants fan since I was 10 years old. Sounds like TV is going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait to leave this cold weather behind. I was wondering if there is any NHL coverage there. I am really going to miss watching Bruins hockey. I heard Comcast has a sports package for $5.00 that has the NHL network in it. Hope to meet lots of people when I get there.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:22 PM

Hi Conn8757, We have just built a home on Devonshire Way and are moving there on October 29. We are moving from New Castle, Pa. and can't wait to get there. Spent the month of March in Hadley and really loved it. My brother just moved to village of Bonita in July. We have several other friends there. Looking forward to meeting our new neighbors soon.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:19 PM

Ron...and all in Amelia...my husband Richard and I (Irene) just purchased a home on Hobbs Ct off Beaulieu..we will be in town until 9/30 and then back again 10/8 to close and begin our lives in the Villages !!! Can't wait to meet all of you...Richard is a Packer / Yankee/ UW fan big time !!! We just began retirement, as I am sure many of you have !!!
Irene and Richard Pierce
Old 09-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy1j View Post
Welcome to Amelia! We closed in March, our house is on Kerwood Loop. It's a great location, so convenient to everything.
That is so nice to know. I bought on Harston and Pixie and I can't see the progress of the house until we actually get there. Our realtor is arranging for pictures to be taken. I live in snow/north country and will enjoy the weather in the winter. Not sure YET about the summer.

New Jersey,
New York
Germany,
California
Northern MN,
The Villages
Next stop?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.