Moving to Amelia...the countdown begins!

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2009, 09:05 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Welcome to Amelia! I live here and you will love it. Very friendly neighbors with a lot going on! Hope to meet you soon! Once again- Welcome!!!!

Becky
Becky, will be excited to meet you too. I am in North Country and don't know if I can handle the heat? LOL

New Jersey,
New York
Germany,
California
Northern MN,
The Villages
Next stop?
Old 10-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Another welcome to Amelia. When you all get down we should have a TOTV Amelia get together. i'm near Becky.
I would love that Becky! We can have an AMELIA party! Woo Hoo! I might have to get some furniture first. LOL. We'll close at the end of November, but may not be able to get there that soon.

New Jersey,
New York
Germany,
California
Northern MN,
The Villages
Next stop?
Old 10-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Default Welcome to Amelia

Welcome to Amelia. We have been here on Dipper Loop since 8/27. You,ll love it here as we have.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Location: April to November in Topsham, ME and November to April in The Villages
Thumbs up Also headed for Amelia

I'm doing a mail closing on a Dream Catcher cottage on Harston Trail on this Friday, October 23rd!!!! Will arrive late afternoon on November 6th with lots to do to get settled in.

I'm an avid golfer and will be looking for folks to kick the ball around with. Also a NY Giants, NE Patriots, and NY Jets fan ... in that order.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFromMaine View Post
I'm doing a mail closing on a Dream Catcher cottage on Harston Trail on this Friday, October 23rd!!!! Will arrive late afternoon on November 6th with lots to do to get settled in.

I'm an avid golfer and will be looking for folks to kick the ball around with. Also a NY Giants, NE Patriots, and NY Jets fan ... in that order.
John,

As folks who spend not enough time in Port Clyde, welcome. We would welcome you louder except or that bit about the Giants (can you sing "Oh, when the Saints, come marching in..._ and Jets (what is that about?)

Kate

59 -0 (oh yeah!)
Old 10-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Location: April to November in Topsham, ME and November to April in The Villages
Talking Giants and Jets

I lived in southwestern CT all my life until 2007 and worked 24 years in Manhattan. Being a Giants and Jets fan is a given then. I was also a Brooklyn Dodger fan, until they moved, so becoming a Mets fan and loathing the Yankees is also natural. When I moved down east I added the Patriots and the Red Sox, except when they play the Mets (I was at game 6 of the World Series in 1986 ).

However, being a Mets and Jets fan the last couple of years has been frustrating. Maybe I'll pull for the Saints.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

John,

Hope to meet you when you are in TV. We will be in Maine for a bit over the holidays and again next August. Once we retire we plan to spend more time in Maine. I miss the coast as we were 1/3 mile from LI Sound in Conn. Our roots are both in Mass (plus Maine for the hubs) - we are Pats and Sox fans through and through. I was actually tempted to see what it would cost to see the Pats play Tampa Bay this week - in the UK!
Old 10-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Default Small World

Quote:
Originally Posted by katezbox View Post
John,

Hope to meet you when you are in TV. We will be in Maine for a bit over the holidays and again next August. Once we retire we plan to spend more time in Maine. I miss the coast as we were 1/3 mile from LI Sound in Conn. Our roots are both in Mass (plus Maine for the hubs) - we are Pats and Sox fans through and through. I was actually tempted to see what it would cost to see the Pats play Tampa Bay this week - in the UK!
Ah! Branford, Conn, The Thimbles. I spent many a night there on my dad's boat ... see my avatar. I lived most of my life on LI Sound in Darien.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Welcome to Amelia! I live here and you will love it. Very friendly neighbors with a lot going on! Hope to meet you soon! Once again- Welcome!!!!

Becky
I am SO looking forward to meeting my neighbors. We will grow up together in age. It's awesome!

New Jersey,
New York
Germany,
California
Northern MN,
The Villages
Next stop?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.