need lease agreement forms

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Default need lease agreement forms

We are going to be snowbirds in The Villages. We are so excited. We have have reading the forums for weeks and have learned so much. Now we need help. We are closing on a 2 year old home in Duval at the beginning of April, but will be leasing the home back to the current owners for two months while their new home is being built. We just found out I had to come up with a lease agreement for them to sign. Does anyone have one that we could use? PM me and I will send you my email address. Can't wait to meet everyone, even if we have to wait a couple of months.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:44 PM

I forgot to click the instant notification button at the bottom so this is just to do that. Sorry.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Veteran member

You might want to check a local printing company the prints legal forms. it may be to general for your usage though. Another thing might be a Google search.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:14 AM
Veteran member
Smile

I had my attorney draw up a lease as I am renting my home back from the buyers until June. Very easy to do.

Becky
Old 03-20-2009, 06:36 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canwego2 View Post
We are going to be snowbirds in The Villages. We are so excited. We have have reading the forums for weeks and have learned so much. Now we need help. We are closing on a 2 year old home in Duval at the beginning of April, but will be leasing the home back to the current owners for two months while their new home is being built. We just found out I had to come up with a lease agreement for them to sign. Does anyone have one that we could use? PM me and I will send you my email address. Can't wait to meet everyone, even if we have to wait a couple of months.
My real estate agent did it for me in Los Angeles, but if that's not possible, you can google legal forms online and get sites that will have the forms for you to download. Hope this helps, Good Luck!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 03-20-2009, 07:07 AM

Try emailing to: ************************. This is the address for John who is the greatest handyman of all time!!! Tuck that information away for future reference. Also, he has a copy of a Florida lease agreement which I'm sure he would email to you. He gave one to me last year, but since I no longer need it, I don't have it anymore.
Good luck and welcome!!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:15 AM

Are you talking about lease or rent. I have a copy of a rental agreement for a home here in The Villages tha I will send you if you wish. PM me for details.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Veteran member

I have given word docs of the one I use to others here......just let me know.

Frank D.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:12 PM

Thanks for all the lease help. l2ridehd sent one to me that we were able to use. Now I need help with furniture. We will come down for about a week in June after we take ownership, but the house will be empty. How do people go about getting furniture quickly? The Treasures & ? store sounds like a great place but how would we get the stuff to our home in time to sleep there? Any advice?
Old 03-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Sage

I think buying an air mattress is an excellent idea. That's what we did and it was ok for a few days. Then the real mattress was delivered a couple days after that. We (or I) are not the type to go out and buy everything at once. We've been here 8 months and are still using patio chairs instead of a sofa. Husband says he really has no hope of having a complete living room in his lifetime.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:47 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Not sure where you live, but I furnished two complete homes in the Villages from Craigs List. I bought the furniture over a couple months and rented a U-Haul truck and took it down. Hired Arthur Martin to help unload. I live in Northern Virginia and on the weekends there is over a 100 new posts an hour on craigs list. Really good furniture, high end, low prices. Cost me under 5K per house and that was buying the mattresses new from usmattress.com and having them shipped. The 5K includes the cost of the U-HAul. Go to www.craigslist.com for your area and in the for sale section select furniture. Take a look at what I bought, go to www.************.com/2266 and see that furniture. Everything, rugs, tables, beds, dining room, hall, lamps, almost all from craigslist. We bought a couple items from overstock and smartbargins, but 95% came from craigslist. Our primary home in the Villages was furnished that way as well. Furniture loses about 80% of it's value the second it leaves the store. So why spend a lot of money when at some point you will need to sell it again when you move your own stuff there.

Tags
forms, lease, lease agreement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.