New Owner to be… need inspector recommendation…

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2022, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernieJr View Post
Hawkeye Inspection Services
352-626-2013
Bernie Coluccio III
I agree Hawkeye did a very thorough job; found 5 discrepancies on roof & many bad spots on door frames, walls eyc.
Old 08-22-2022, 01:47 PM

Welcome! I have lived here since 2001 and still think The Villages is a great place to retire. I had a home inspection recommended by my insurance company. I called the insurance company to complain about my high rate of insurance. My house was built before it was mandatory to have certain support in the roof. This is to help when we have hurricane weather. It turned out my home has it and I got a discount off my insurance. Anyway, it saved me over $200 from my yearly home insurance. I wish I could have done that years ago. This could save you money with your insurance. He just sends the pictures and a details about your home. You might save some money on your insurance.

Precision Home Inspections, LLC
Dennis Simons
352-409-2138

Again welcome and enjoy your new lifestyle here.
Old 08-22-2022, 03:50 PM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi
Default Myself being a project manager, be very carefull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radamo View Post
Hello all,
We are Rich and Patti from Long Island, NY. We just went to contract on a previously loved home in Monarch Grove. I am looking to get a home inspector to check the place out prior to closing. Anyone have and recommendations? Or contractors to avoid?

Thanks for any help and can’t wait to join you all.
Did you remember location location before you bought. Also it is very important that you get an inspector that is being loyal to you not the realest or home owner. I have heard alot about inspections at villiiages.
Closed Thread

Tags
inspector, home, check, place, prior

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.