New to TV of Caroline from South Florida

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Default New to TV of Caroline from South Florida

My wife, Christine, and I ( Barry -- AKA Dr. A) have just purchased our new home in The Village of Caroline. I thought I should say hello. I have been utilizing the posts here to find vendors and learn what I need to do. Thank you all so much for all of the great information you have here.

We will be there this summer and will live in TV about half of the year, the warm half, and rent it out in the winter.

We are hoping to find new friends who are fun, open minded, like to dance, dine, wine, travel, talk, read, laugh, swim, and have interesting conversation.

We are into so many things (art, shows, crafts, games, movies, swimming, photography, trying new things, learning from other's interests), and we even hope to learn to play golf and cards. With the golf I hope I don't kill anyone, and with how serious some people take cards I hope they don't kill me.

Well, hopefully I did this first post right.

So what do you think is the best way to meet people in the area with similar interests?

Last edited by OurHappyHome; 04-05-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:07 AM

What a coinsidence, we have just purchased a home the caroline ourselves just today...closeing in may....Hi neighbor....I still work and will only be there 4 to 5 weeks ayear for awhile....we will be down at the end of may to see about furnishing the house...We also will be renting out in the winter ...We will see how all this goes...I have to find someone to mow, a house cleaner, and all around maintanance man when needed,, Some one (not me) should start a web page for the people in caroline to referr to and leave messages for...and away to get things started...Anyway enjoy yourself and maybe I will see you someday...
Skip & Sue
Indiana
Old 04-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Gold member

Welcome to the forum. The posting looks good to me!
In reality, they're different!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:59 AM

There is a thread, Any Village of Charlotte Going to bes Out There. Several of us have posted! We have "met our next door neighbor and one two houses down and we have not even started the build yet! It might be fun for you to look at it!

This is a great forum!
Welcome and hope to meet you soon!
Old 04-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Sage

DoctorA -- Welcome to TOTV. There is a wealth of information on this forum for both wannabees and new residents of TV. Hope your move in and getting settled in to your new home go smoothly!
Old 04-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Gold member
Default The Pool!

When we were new and had just bought our lot it was in July. Ruth and I met so many nice people enjoying the Tamarind Grove Pool. We sure went home with a positive attitude.

The home is up it's getting close and we are not full time yet. But the TOTV community has made it feel like we are.

Welcome
Old 04-21-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee Quilter View Post
There is a thread, Any Village of Charlotte Going to bes Out There. Several of us have posted! We have "met our next door neighbor and one two houses down and we have not even started the build yet! It might be fun for you to look at it!

This is a great forum!
Welcome and hope to meet you soon!
I don't understand this post....We were discussing a web page for the village of caroline not charlotte...Or are you saying that the village of caroline is on your web page ? If so give the web address please ...
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.