New Villagers in Gilchrist : Chapter II

Closed Thread
Old 06-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Cool New Villagers in Gilchrist : Chapter II

I am the wife of WVMTNBoy. We will be in TV on July 8,9,10 with the design team and then probably back around July 20th in a rental until our house is ready in Gilchrist. My Aunt & Uncle who are only 6 yrs older than me live in Hadley. Mtnboy and I are ready to make lots of new friends, have fun with our neighbors and enjoy everything TV has to offer. MTNboy is especially ready to leave our beautiful log home and this long steep driveway with all the snow he has to shovel and the almost two acres he has to cut. In TV all he has to worry about is where to take me to dinner, the cost of golf balls and what time is cocktail hour. Hoping to meet all of you frogs soon.:
Old 06-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Gold member

to TOTV. That log home and location sounds really nice.
In reality, they're different!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVRedneckGirl View Post
I am the wife of WVMTNBoy. We will be in TV on July 8,9,10 with the design team and then probably back around July 20th in a rental until our house is ready in Gilchrist. My Aunt & Uncle who are only 6 yrs older than me live in Hadley. Mtnboy and I are ready to make lots of new friends, have fun with our neighbors and enjoy everything TV has to offer. MTNboy is especially ready to leave our beautiful log home and this long steep driveway with all the snow he has to shovel and the almost two acres he has to cut. In TV all he has to worry about is where to take me to dinner, the cost of golf balls and what time is cocktail hour. Hoping to meet all of you frogs soon.:
WVRedneckGirl, Another welcome to you from a TV wannabee. Bet you won't miss that snow come December. May you have wonderful times at your new home in Gilcrest.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVRedneckGirl View Post
Love your and WVMTNBoy's enthusiasm. That prevailing spirit is one of TV's many delights. You will fit right in!

Old 06-04-2012, 08:23 PM

COME ON DOWN!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.