New construction on rt. 42

Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Default New construction on rt. 42

Wondering what's going to be built next to the old Brusters.......anyone know the answer?
Old 05-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Gold member
Default Oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINSKI View Post
Wondering what's going to be built next to the old Brusters.......anyone know the answer?
I still miss Brewsters. sigh
Old 05-04-2011, 04:48 PM

I can report there is still nothing being built next to the old Bruster's - we miss it too.
I can report there is finally some construction by the Villages on the vacant property between Citizens First Bank and the Mulberry Grove Shopping Plaza - it is going to be a small skilled nursing facility. When we originally spoke to the Villages about the purchase of our property, (Bruster's), we were told by the head of the Architectural Review Board that the site currently under construct was planned for a restaurant that would serve 3 meals a day - similar to an IHOP or Denny's, but that obviously never came about.
This skilled nursing facility is being built by the Villages and not a private entity. Not sure who will operate it though.
Zug, Switzerland
Usingen, Germany
Woodstock, GA
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.