On Our Way to Collier

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2016, 05:35 AM
Default On Our Way to Collier

Hi Villagers! My wife, myself and my Mother-in-Law will be closing on and moving in to the Village of Collier on June 6. We are all looking forward to being in TV as it looks like the kind of place that if you are bored it is your own fault.

I did want to mention that I joined TOTV about 5 weeks ago and have found the information available here to be of tremendous assistance in our purchase and relocation to TV. Just wanted to let you posters to TOTV know that the information you provide is read and a great deal of help. I will continue to seek out advice on these forums as we take on the process of getting settled in.

A toast to fun times ahead and summer in Florida - well, maybe not that last part
Old 05-04-2016, 07:12 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,782 Times in 3,648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkuzemch View Post
Hi Villagers! My wife, myself and my Mother-in-Law will be closing on and moving in to the Village of Collier on June 6. We are all looking forward to being in TV as it looks like the kind of place that if you are bored it is your own fault.

I did want to mention that I joined TOTV about 5 weeks ago and have found the information available here to be of tremendous assistance in our purchase and relocation to TV. Just wanted to let you posters to TOTV know that the information you provide is read and a great deal of help. I will continue to seek out advice on these forums as we take on the process of getting settled in.

A toast to fun times ahead and summer in Florida - well, maybe not that last part
Congrats on the purchase. Good luck on the move.......it's a process, but try to enjoy. ToTV is a great pool of information. Welcome!!
Old 05-04-2016, 07:36 AM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

Welcome to TV's. Collier is a wonderful neighborhood.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:49 AM
Platinum member

We will be closing in 9 days (not that I'm counting-tee hee) but I agree wholeheartedly with you -- the TOTV website and the immense amount of information is invaluable to those of us who are new. I'm sure we both will love it here. Welcome.
Closed Thread

Tags
totv, information, collier, deal, great, part, purchase, continue, relocation, posters, wanted, seek, read, provide, toast, settled, fun, florida, ahead, times, assistance, advice, forums, process, summer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.