Placida Villas new permanent residents

Closed Thread
Old 12-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Smile Placida Villas new permanent residents

Hello,

My husband and I just moved into 1414 Dynasty Place in Fernandina's Placida Villas from Muscatine, IA. We have had our eye on TV for several years and are so excited we finally made the move. What a beautiful place to live!

My husband, Wes, is an avid golfer and has golfed an executive course early every morning. He likes to be first out. Any other early risers out there?

I have found my time occupied by shopping (who knew!) but I hope to settle in soon and start exploring all the activities offered here.

We hope to meet many new friends, so don't hesitate to stop by to say, "Hello." We'd love to hear where you are from and find out what you like to do in TV.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Smile

Welcome
Old 12-15-2012, 02:48 PM

Thank you. We're so excited to be here.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbjordan View Post
Hello,

My husband and I just moved into 1414 Dynasty Place in Fernandina's Placida Villas from Muscatine, IA. We have had our eye on TV for several years and are so excited we finally made the move. What a beautiful place to live!

My husband, Wes, is an avid golfer and has golfed an executive course early every morning. He likes to be first out. Any other early risers out there?

I have found my time occupied by shopping (who knew!) but I hope to settle in soon and start exploring all the activities offered here.

We hope to meet many new friends, so don't hesitate to stop by to say, "Hello." We'd love to hear where you are from and find out what you like to do in TV.
Hello from another Fernandina homeowner, we will close jan 17th on 3440
newcastle ave, Placida villas, we are from Woodhaven Mi. not quite neighbors, but close Hope to meet you next month
Old 01-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Wonder if the water softener companies picked up these addresses??
Old 01-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Gold member

Welcome to you both. I remember that excitement ... Actually still feel that way! Just celebrated one year as frogs! Living here never gets old!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbjordan View Post
Hello,

barbjordan, Hello from a TV wannabee who was born and raised in Dubuque, IA, although I have lived in the Chicago area for more than 30 years now. You probably aren't missing the cold and snow of a Hawkeye winter. Dubuque got 14 inches of snow the week before Christmas; I don't know what Muscatine has had in the way of snowfall so far. Hope you are getting settled in and enjoying every moment of the Florida sunshine and no snow!
Old 01-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Gold member

to the TOTV forum. Happy New Year.
In reality, they're different!
Old 01-01-2013, 02:14 PM

Welcome! What a good time of year to be moving to FL!
Old 01-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Gold member
Location: Northfield IL, Tampa FL, Norway, Boynton Beach FL, Highland Park IL, Gilchrist soon!

Welcome, Barb to TV and TOTV! It is the best source of information you can find on any subject pertaining to life here. Congratulations on your new home!

Wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be
Old 01-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Gold member

The Villages Florida

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.