Old 05-19-2014, 04:48 AM

good post....will visit in nov....cant wait
Old 05-19-2014, 05:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprivergirl View Post
We were on our preview last week and the time in TV went by way to fast. We did so much in those 5 days. Met lots of friendly people, played golf twice. went to a concert, the movies, all the town squares, played bunco, went to the polo field and looked at new and pre-owned houses. My heart is still in the Villages. I can't believe I fell in love the first time I saw it. We have been looking on-line since Jan and finally were able to see it first hand. You can't explain how wonderful it is until you see it for yourself.Our house is for sale in Ca. and I can't wait to be back in TV. There was no pressure .

You said it so beautifully. It is the most perfect place to live and every time I leave it I feel sad and every time I return I am so glad to be home.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:53 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
You said it so beautifully. It is the most perfect place to live and every time I leave it I feel sad and every time I return I am so glad to be home.
Yeah GG is back! Have missed your posts!

Hey wait does this mean I'm hijacking the post.....will answer my own question....yes.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Veteran member

We visited my daughter last wkend in the Ft Lauderdale area.. Miramar,, which is a beautiful area but I found myself feeling sorry for the people there ---only that they didn't live in The Villages like we did.. I couldn't wait to get back to this clean, relaxing , beautiful place.. sometimes I have to pinch myself that I am lucky to live here..
Old 05-19-2014, 12:24 PM

My wife and I made our first visit about the area and not the homes. We rented a golf cart and spent three days just liking around, enjoying the entertainment, the shops and talking to all the people around us. We knew we would find a home we loved, but it was the area and people we wanted to see first. Our second visit was with the sales office. Then we bought. It's all about what you want to see the first time out. We are not good with tours, I feel I get more results on my own without the sales pitch. We love it here.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
Probably too late to book a visit over Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday, 2014.
Thanks to all for your responses. You've all been so helpful.

Another question perhaps someone can help with.

When I checked to make our reservation for a visit over the Christmas holiday, I was told they are only taking reservations until the end of August and have not opened reservations for December yet.

Does anyone know when the December reservations might be open to book? The reservation center said they didn't know, but I would think they have a rough idea from previous years?

I guess, I'm just excited and want to know I have it booked.

Thanks again.
Old 05-30-2014, 04:37 PM

For an alternative to the Preview Lifestyle visit, check us out on airbnb. We have really enjoyed meeting guests that are interested in The Villages.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.