Property Management in The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2016, 09:20 AM

I rent my home out using Cunningham Home Services. They do home watch when there are no renters and serve as a concierge when renters are there. I pay $45/mo when no renters and $12.50/mo when renters are there. He and his wife handle checking in, cleaning upon checkout and any problems that arise. He puts together a sideshow of photos of your house every week during normal home watch checks. Also runs a golf cart service.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Veteran member
Default Big fan of Cunningham Home Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARFAP View Post
I rent my home out using Cunningham Home Services. They do home watch when there are no renters and serve as a concierge when renters are there. I pay $45/mo when no renters and $12.50/mo when renters are there. He and his wife handle checking in, cleaning upon checkout and any problems that arise. He puts together a sideshow of photos of your house every week during normal home watch checks. Also runs a golf cart service.
We are also a fan of Cunningham Home Services. They do a great job and take all the stress out of renting our home on villagershomes4rent.com which by the way costs only $119 per year. You list your home on the website and secure the bookings and collect the money and then the Cunningham's do the rest. No need to pay 18-20% to a Management Company unless money is no object to you.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierPa View Post
We are also a fan of Cunningham Home Services. They do a great job and take all the stress out of renting our home on villagershomes4rent.com which by the way costs only $119 per year. You list your home on the website and secure the bookings and collect the money and then the Cunningham's do the rest. No need to pay 18-20% to a Management Company unless money is no object to you.
We do the same for advertising.
Closed Thread

Tags
house, year, property, management, love, renting, summer, entire, rented, heard, companies, hear, villagers, experiences, feedback, great, renters, road, return, north, villages, neighbors, vir, rent, month

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.