Recommend All Season Rooms

Old 03-21-2024, 06:48 PM
Default Recommend All Season Rooms

We had a lanai enclosure done by All Season Rooms. They had to remove arched stucco framework requiring masonry, & stucco repair then measure and install. All on time, and to perfection. What a company!!! Super job, Thank you Chip, and crew. And best of all within budget.
Old 03-21-2024, 07:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,050 Times in 5,337 Posts

Glad they did a good job for you but assuming they gave you a quote all they did was live up to that quote like their supposed to.
Old 03-21-2024, 09:46 PM
Thanked 1,120 Times in 246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLCSMC View Post
We had a lanai enclosure done by All Season Rooms. They had to remove arched stucco framework requiring masonry, & stucco repair then measure and install. All on time, and to perfection. What a company!!! Super job, Thank you Chip, and crew. And best of all within budget.
Why enclose a lanai? I enjoy sitting in ours on warm nights & cooler mornings. The fresh air and birdsongs are relaxing. Enclosing it just makes it another indoor room except with glass walls so now it overheats like a green house on sunny days, insulated glass or not. If I wanted to sit indoors and look out through a glass window, I can already do that
Old 03-22-2024, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdallas View Post
Why enclose a lanai? I enjoy sitting in ours on warm nights & cooler mornings. The fresh air and birdsongs are relaxing. Enclosing it just makes it another indoor room except with glass walls so now it overheats like a green house on sunny days, insulated glass or not. If I wanted to sit indoors and look out through a glass window, I can already do that
You could have windows that open.
That way the frogs and roaches have a tougher time in their new home.
Old 03-27-2024, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Floor to ceiling CAT 5 sliders on 2 full walls - 2 walls of floor to ceiling sliders. Open when we want (serves as a screened lanai whenever we want), closed when we want (gorgeous glassed walls bring the outside in better than any CBS/windowed room). Full HVAC including return vent - comfortable. Our favorite room in the house. Hands down.
Old 03-27-2024, 05:09 PM
Sage

We have glass windows on all sides that open. Also, a mini-split heat pump. The room gets used much more than before.

Quote:

Tags
stucco, season, rooms, time, perfection

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.