Sales Rep in TV for New Homes

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Default Sorry to break the news to y'all.....

but you're all wrong !! Best Sales Rep: RON DELK!!
Old 08-06-2011, 08:16 AM

I am sorry to say, none of you had the best. It is Justin Wilson by far. He is truly the best of the best.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

We have used Jim McLaughlin for both of our homes here.

His wife Patty is his sidekick and helper and is available for answering questions when he is with someone.

We like them VERY much.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:46 AM

Coleen Wotring is also one of the best!

Old 08-06-2011, 09:00 AM

Angella Privett is great !
Old 08-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Default Another Vote for Tarrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou and Carolyn C. View Post
We visited August 2010 on our first Lifestyle Plan and our representative for the 5 days we were there was Mr. Tarrant Potter or "T" for short, he is a Floridian (born and bred) there, we also used him as our "Sales Rep." during our purchase. On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the highest mark, I'd give him a 9, no one's perfect.
When you are about to buy, they all are good. My vote for "T" is he has worked with us for 4 years, knowing we aren't quite ready to buy. He emails me regularly to stay in touch. When we are down, he has always been available to take us to homes we can't see without a sales rep. He knows we will get there. If you want someone who is patient, understanding, knowledgeable and professional, he will suit you to a "T"!
Old 08-06-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbama View Post
When you are about to buy, they all are good. My vote for "T" is he has worked with us for 4 years, knowing we aren't quite ready to buy. He emails me regularly to stay in touch. When we are down, he has always been available to take us to homes we can't see without a sales rep. He knows we will get there. If you want someone who is patient, understanding, knowledgeable and professional, he will suit you to a "T"!
I must say I agree with you 100%!!! He certainly is all you described and actually a fun person to be with too, love his laugh!!
Old 08-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Veteran member
Smile My Vote

I was very pleased with Bonnie Berman. Our friend who had her introduced us to her and was very pleased. She listened to both my wife and my desire and came up with the answer in very short time. The more specific you are, she can zero in and come up with the answer. You can ask anything about TV and she is quite knowledgeable. She is a very busy rep which is a good thing. But, she will get back to you. Should we do a List of Lists of the best sales reps.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou and Carolyn C. View Post
I must say I agree with you 100%!!! He certainly is all you described and actually a fun person to be with too, love his laugh!!
Can't believe I forgot his laugh. Another thing he has been with them a while now. Plus being from Florida is another plus (IMHO). Our last two visits have been mostly golf and fun, so it has been a while since we've called on him. But, I got an email from him last month! Heck, after a couple of years I can't believe he didn't dump our contact information. That's why we like him, plus you are right, he is fun to be with. When you feel you are dealing with a professional, I like the feeling of having fun and working with what has become a friend! The whole process can be stressful, so why not find someone you can trust and make the experience a little more fun. That is what moving to TV is suppose to be. . . RIGHT?
Old 08-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James

Kudos to Crystal Adams and her sidekick Jim Wallace. She has gone above and beyond the call of duty. Last time, our plane was delayed from Buffalo....luggage went to Jacksonville. I was in touch with Crystal...& she made sure we had toothbrushes, breakfast foods and other essentials waiting for us. We finally arrived in TV around 11 PM and she sent her husband over at to take us to a place for dinner. She always has been very accommodating and a true pleasure to work with. My vote to goes to Crystal Adams!
Old 08-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Platinum member

Tony Trussler, no one better. Our neighbors can't believe how much more personal attention we received from him compared to the ones they got. 352-753-2270 or 1-800-346-4556 or Tony.Trussler@thevillages.com
Old 08-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Location: OH, CT, VA, KS, PA, GA, Raleigh, NC (2012 St. James)

Julia Powell
Old 08-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Veteran member
Default salesman

I would heartily recommend Brian Dees. Great guy, knowledgeable with a sense of humor and a super personality.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayBavillager View Post
Can anyone recommend a good experienced sales person for new homes in TV? Someone knowledgeable, caring and understanding and willing to take time with us...
How nice that you received so many posts with such great choices, as compared to so much negativity. I think this is a reflection as to what TV and TOTV is all about!
Linda
Old 08-07-2011, 10:54 AM

Yes, one of the strengths of Brian Dees is that he answers you promptly! Great service!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.