Some hope for a Goingtobe

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Default Some hope for a Goingtobe

So many of us are in the same position, house in wherever, on the market, lot reserved, or lsp trip coming .... I just thought I would post some news I got that has me very hopeful (and that is so important!!) We have a reservation on a lot to build a Sunflower in the Village of Charlotte. We live in a 55+ community outside Atlanta, and, of course, are competing with the builder for a buyer. Our model has been the most popular and there is only one available on a major road - the builder will not build it again for at least 4-5 months (well unless the economy changes and that would be good for everyone!!!) I am so thrilled!!!!
Ok - maybe too personal but I think all of us willbes need to keep each other optimistic about that SOLD sign in the front yard!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee Quilter View Post
So many of us are in the same position, house in wherever, on the market, lot reserved, or lsp trip coming .... I just thought I would post some news I got that has me very hopeful (and that is so important!!) We have a reservation on a lot to build a Sunflower in the Village of Charlotte. We live in a 55+ community outside Atlanta, and, of course, are competing with the builder for a buyer. Our model has been the most popular and there is only one available on a major road - the builder will not build it again for at least 4-5 months (well unless the economy changes and that would be good for everyone!!!) I am so thrilled!!!!
Ok - maybe too personal but I think all of us willbes need to keep each other optimistic about that SOLD sign in the front yard!!!
Keep that positive attitude! Good thoughts coming your way from a TV frog. Congratulations on the reservation on the lot.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Sage

Keep thinking positive thoughts.

My cousin decided to sell her house and before she put it on the market, she had a flyer on her door that said someone was looking to buy her exact model in the complex where she lived. They only lived a few doors away.
She sold it to them without a real estate agent so she saved the commission.

A win win situation and very lucky on her part.

Hopefully, this will happen to you.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 01-18-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
Keep thinking positive thoughts.

My cousin decided to sell her house and before she put it on the market, she had a flyer on her door that said someone was looking to buy her exact model in the complex where she lived. They only lived a few doors away.
She sold it to them without a real estate agent so she saved the commission.

A win win situation and very lucky on her part.

Hopefully, this will happen to you.
Thanks - where in Connecticut are you? We are from Hartford and Danbury originally!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee Quilter View Post
Thanks - where in Connecticut are you? We are from Hartford and Danbury originally!!!
Bridgeport off the Merritt Parrkway, exit 47, near Sacred Heart University.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 02-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Default Moving south

We used one of the relocation realtors suggested by the Sales office at TV. we were under contract in less than 30 days. Close March 30 and head south.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.