Starting our Villages Journey

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2012, 03:50 PM
Location: Lima,OH;St.Paul,MN;Vallejo,CA;Pennsacola,FL;Fremont,OH,Naperville,IL,Sylvania,OH,Fernandina
Default Starting our Villages Journey

We're just beginning the process and hope to move there in a couple of years at the latest. The information on the boards is invaluable and we really appreciate. When we do arrive, I promise not to throw cigarette butts out of my moving golf cart and not to drive it over 19.9 mph. I need to retire now!

Thanks everyone.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O View Post
We're just beginning the process and hope to move there in a couple of years at the latest. The information on the boards is invaluable and we really appreciate. When we do arrive, I promise not to throw cigarette butts out of my moving golf cart and not to drive it over 19.9 mph. I need to retire now!

Thanks everyone.
Great,...you'll fit in. I'm well familiar with Sylvania and their speed trap. In years past we used to drive up through there to vacation in Northern Michigan...Happy to hear your coming down,....Buckeyes must continue to outnumber the evil blue & maize!
Old 02-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Veteran member

And don't drive your ball on a par 3 until the others have left the green...and don't...awww...forget it!...just come on down and have a good time!
Old 02-24-2012, 04:41 PM

Welcome! I recommend that you stay in TV a month each winter if you can and rent a different style home in a different area each time. We did that for two years and when we finally decided to buy we new exactly what we wanted and where we wanted to be. Enjoy & good luck!
Old 02-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Sage

Quote:

Thanks everyone.
Seems you got the rules down pat!! Welcome!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Location: Lima,OH;St.Paul,MN;Vallejo,CA;Pennsacola,FL;Fremont,OH,Naperville,IL,Sylvania,OH,Fernandina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Seems you got the rules down pat!! Welcome!
We're planning to spend a week there in July or August to see what it is like in the summer and then rent for a month in the winter. As for the rules, I figure that life will be good if that is all I have to worry about.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:16 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O;458***
We're planning to spend a week there in July or August to see what it is like in the summer and then rent for a month in the winter. As for the rules, I figure that life will be good if that is all I have to worry about.
That is a good idea to spend time renting in TV during the summer if you plan on being a Frog as Florida summers may seem warmer than summers up north. I rented last year in the summer, and I will be doing so again this year. Hope you enjoy your TV journey, and keeping reading TOTV and asking questions.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

you'll love it here,
summers are hot mid-day, so I tend to be more active early and late in the day and take a short siesta. no big deal though, it's great.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:

Thanks everyone.
Welcome to you fellow Buckeye. And don't poop on anyone's lawn...I mean your dog.

You haven't been here yet at all? Oh please tell us what you think when you come and visit!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.