VERY ANGRY woman who yelled at me at the new Starbucks on 466A

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2021, 05:16 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,245 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeferinspace View Post
Tuesday at afternoon around 2:30PM: To the very VERY angry and nasty woman who yelled at me from her car on the way out of the new Starbucks drive through on 466A for having my feet up on the table at the outdoor seating area: You're absolutely right! My apologies. Got a little too comfortable and forgot where I was. Travel with a big bottle of sanitizer and wiped the table down thoroughly for five minutes. It's now cleaner than your mouth! Again, you were right. I'll be more conscious next time.
Not the one who yelled but I can see Karens point. The ground is a cesspool of germs that your shoes get to walk on all day. Putting them up on any furniture inside or out is just plain gross. I don’t allow my grandkids to put their shoes any where but the ground especially when they are in a restaurant they are not allowed to put their shoes on the seats in any fashion.
Thank you for wiping it down before you left
Old 08-25-2021, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Tuesday at afternoon around 2:30PM: To the very VERY angry and nasty woman who yelled at me from her car on the way out of the new Starbucks drive through on 466A for having my feet up on the table at the outdoor seating area: You're absolutely right! My apologies. Got a little too comfortable and forgot where I was. Travel with a big bottle of sanitizer and wiped the table down thoroughly for five minutes. It's now cleaner than your mouth! Again, you were right. I'll be more conscious next time.
I hope someone doesn't get Foot In Mouth disease ...
Old 08-25-2021, 05:20 AM

There's something wrong with putting your feet up on an outside table?? I wouldn't expect an outside table to be 'clean' enough to eat something directly off the table. I've seen people sitting on outside tables and placing all kinds of things on outside tables. Someone's feet on a table would be the least of my worries.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:21 AM

The best ones are the ones that put their dogs up on the tables. Yep you not only get to eat where their little feet have walked in pee and poop but get to eat after they have there little butts on the table. These people should be yelled at.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:29 AM

How about my cat? Or a bird?
Old 08-25-2021, 05:37 AM
Platinum member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyN View Post
The best ones are the ones that put their dogs up on the tables. Yep you not only get to eat where their little feet have walked in pee and poop but get to eat after they have there little butts on the table. These people should be yelled at.
Yep, see that a lot...
Old 08-25-2021, 05:46 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,141 Times in 883 Posts

Refreshing to hear someone apologize. Peace!
Old 08-25-2021, 06:04 AM
Default Too much Caffeine

I believe she needs to back off her coffee intake and chill out a bit.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Very well thought out and well written! Touche.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyAndStan View Post
I believe she needs to back off her coffee intake and chill out a bit.
Agree. She had no idea what kind of nut job she was confronting, could have ended badly for her. And that's not to mention the attitude that she thinks she has the right to "instruct" others. I don't condone putting feet up on a table, but I'll stand my my earlier post that this "Karen" would have gotten an ear full back from me. Nothing like a self-appointed etiquette policewoman.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:23 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,558 Times in 597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
Seriously....get a life people! Hard to believe that people can be so uptight given all we deal with about the little stuff. What does it matter in the scheme of things???? Pick your battles.
Agree and why even bother posting about it too.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:27 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,558 Times in 597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyN View Post
Oh how I agree with that. Yes, many people consider their dogs as their children. Well….theyre not! I dont want to eat where their dirty butts have sat and their pee infested feet have stood. Please keep them on your lap if you feel theyre so clean.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:28 AM

Really those shoes have been to the outhouse, sidewalks, doctors office etc. almost as bad as people feeding their dogs at the tables.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:39 AM
Veteran member

Besides giving her my feedback for yelling at me, I would have posted this incident but would have included the persons car color, make, model and license # or at least state so others would know who I’m talking about. I did this at my last home when somebody was driving way to aggressive and I wanted people to be aware. Many people responded and knew exactly who it was and the driver also saw all the threads on how people thought of their driving
Old 08-25-2021, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadeofdave View Post
Related story: I was in checkout line at a Dollar General. Guy in front of me had his money in his sock. Cashier gave him the total and he put his foot up on top of the counter paid for his stuff. Then she gave him his change and he put his foot up on the counter again to put his change in his sock. Real classy.
I guess it's better than women who keep their cash in their bra...
Closed Thread

Tags
table, angry, 466a, woman, starbucks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.