Village of Pinellas

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2013, 09:50 PM

We put a deposit on a lot on Yearling Way earlier this month and have our design meeting in mid-July. This will be our third Villages home! We never thought we would be one of those "average three homes" Villagers you hear about, but here we are making another move...hopefully our best home yet in TV! Our house should be done by the end of September or early in October. We are anxious to spend our first fall and winter in Pinellas!

Last edited by Michigan Snowbirds; 05-29-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Duplicate
Old 05-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Default Soon to be Pinellas resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWalkers View Post
We are so excited to join you all in Pinellas. We received photos of our home on Tallsman Ct under construction...amazing progress. It is exciting to see our dream coming alive! We will visit in June, close in July and move in August from Wilmington, NC to TV. Love this website to get the latest recommendations and answers to all our questions.
Looking forward to meeting you. We close on Aug 6th on Tallsman Ct. Coming from Virginia. Building an Avalon.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:18 AM
Talking Tallsm,an Court Residents!

Glad to hear you are our neighbor! We are also building an Avalon on 2181(right side of cul de sac)...where are you? We move from Wilmington, NC in August. We are coming down in June, July and August to check on things and begin bringing down some items movers will not haul. Don lived in Fairfax Station in Virginia prior to our NC stint! Anxious to meet you and join the Tallsman Ct neighborhood!
Old 06-02-2013, 05:34 AM

we are building on Nighthawk Terrace and will be closing the beginning of August. We are very excited and can't wait to move in.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:46 AM

I closed on a patio villa in Pinellas in May. So excited to go this weekend to finish decorating. I'm getting ready to rent it mostly for the winter. I live in Lakeland, 65 miles away, so plan to be there when possible while I finish my last 2 years of teaching before I retire.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoj View Post
I closed on a patio villa in Pinellas in May. So excited to go this weekend to finish decorating. I'm getting ready to rent it mostly for the winter. I live in Lakeland, 65 miles away, so plan to be there when possible while I finish my last 2 years of teaching before I retire.
Welcome to Pinellas. We have a patio villa on Nutwood. Only spent a few nights there so far, as we had to head back north. But, we will be back at the end of December for 4-5 months after my wife retires. Good luck with the rentals. We are rented until end of June, but nothing else for rest of year.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:40 PM

My husband and I are relocating this year. We are holding a lot in Pinellas on Altair Path and have a design appointment in July. We may keep it or not depending on if we see something that we like better. We are very excited and happy to make new friends
Old 06-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Smile New to the villages this year

My husband and I are relocating this year. We are holding a lot in Pinellas on Altair Path and have a design appointment in July. We may keep it or not depending on if we see something that we like better. We are very excited and happy to make new friends.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:37 PM

Closing July 2nd on Rainsong Avenue. Movers are bringing our furniture down from NC on July 9th. Right now renting a villa in Mallory Square . Can't wait to meet new neighbors in Pinellas. Welcome to all. Sandie & Bob
Old 06-17-2013, 09:28 AM

Welcome!!
Old 06-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Default Welcome to Pinellas

We just returned from a visit to see our new home in Pinellas. Will close on July 9th and very excited. We are moving from Wilmington, NC. Anxious to meet some more NC folks and new people in Pinellas. Welcome to TV!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:09 AM

We are closing August 6 and will be on Nighthawk terrace in Pinellas. Looking forward to meeting you guys as well.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasforeman View Post
We are closing August 6 and will be on Nighthawk terrace in Pinellas. Looking forward to meeting you guys as well.
we have our meeting at end of next month for Lilly Home on corner of Apache Way and Yearling - looking forward to meeting all - we are getting out of Dodge - have spent last 13 yrs in DC Area - Alexandria, Va to be specific - will be glad to get out of Belt Way Rat Race.
Originally from Maine & Virginia
Old 06-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Default Pinellas

We are closing on Nighthawk Terrace on August 6th and can't wait to move even if its a short distance fromWest Palm Beach. Looking forward to meeting all our new neighbors.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydaz View Post
We just bought a house on Yearling Way in the Village of Pinellas. We are looking forward to moving in as soon as we can! Any other Pinellas newbies out there?
We are closing on our home on Useppa Oaks on August 2. Are very new to the Villages as we bought after 3 days on our first visit. Looking forward to meeting our neighbors.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.