Village of Pinellas

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2013, 09:35 PM

We will be settling on Yearling Way in mid July! We can't wait to meet all our new neighbors!
Old 07-07-2013, 10:50 PM

We are moving down to TV at the end of the month to Nighthawk Terrace. We have been coming down the last four years renting for a few weeks, and decided it was time to buy. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:09 PM

We also close August 6th on Nighthawk Terrace and look forward to meeting you.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:40 PM

Closed on our home July 2nd on Rainsong Ave., The Village of Pinellas. Movers brought furniture from NC July 9th(yesterday). We will be moving in gradually from now until the end of August and we are happy to say that we will be living in TV permanently. Looking forward to meeting our new neighbors and making new friends. Sandie & Bob
Old 07-12-2013, 08:53 PM

Its all ours, as we closed today! We will be there in about 10 days. Happy to be a part of TV!

If anyone in the area likes the grass cutting company they are using, let me know who they are and a phone no. Looking for someone to mow for a month until we get settled in.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:00 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-flyer View Post
Its all ours, as we closed today! We will be there in about 10 days. Happy to be a part of TV!

If anyone in the area likes the grass cutting company they are using, let me know who they are and a phone no. Looking for someone to mow for a month until we get settled in.
We have been using Hometown. Scotty Holmes is the owner and his phone number is 352-789-4713. His crew has been doing an excellent job of mowing our lawn. We paid a little extra to have it mowed by walk behind mower instead of by tractor. His crew does a nice job. I had asked him for a price on weeding the beds for six weeks or so until we move down there and he said "no charge!" We will be in our new home on Yearling Way very soon.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:04 PM

Congrats to you also on your new home, thanks for the suggestion! I will be contacting him for an estimate.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:14 AM

My husband and I moved into a house on Altair Path on July 12 relocating from South Florida. Very excited to be here. Does anyone know of a pet sitter will watch cats when we aren't here? Also I need recommendations for custom closet company and company that does bird cages?
Old 07-16-2013, 06:51 PM

Congrats and welcome! You beat us there, we start our move this Sat., We can't wait to get the move over with and settle in. It's been a stressful three months, and we are ready for some R&R. Looking forward to meeting "you all"!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:43 PM

Welcome to The Village of Pinellas! Bobby and I closed on our home on Rainsong Avenue on July 2nd. The movers brought our furniture from NC on July 9th. We are still unpacking, and look forward to meeting all of our new neighbors soon.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:32 AM

We're moving from Warrenton, VA and will be closing on our house on Rainsong Ave. on 2 Aug. We're looking forward to meeting our new neighbors.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:18 AM

We close on Aug 6th on our Pinellas home on Tallsman Ct.
Currently in transit from Dumfries, VA by way of family & friends along the way.
Looking forward to settling in to our forever home & meeting new friends & neighbors.
Thanks to all for shared experiences & ideas on this site.

Barbara & Marty Bremus
Old 07-17-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydaz View Post
We have been using Hometown. Scotty Holmes is the owner and his phone number is 352-789-4713. His crew has been doing an excellent job of mowing our lawn. We paid a little extra to have it mowed by walk behind mower instead of by tractor. His crew does a nice job. I had asked him for a price on weeding the beds for six weeks or so until we move down there and he said "no charge!" We will be in our new home on Yearling Way very soon.
Thanks Happydaz for the tip, I talked with Scotty today, and he will be cutting tomorrow!
Old 07-17-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhubarb View Post
We close on Aug 6th on our Pinellas home on Tallsman Ct.
Currently in transit from Dumfries, VA by way of family & friends along the way.
Looking forward to settling in to our forever home & meeting new friends & neighbors.
Thanks to all for shared experiences & ideas on this site.

Barbara & Marty Bremus

to The Villages!
Old 07-17-2013, 02:11 PM
Veteran member
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-flyer View Post
Thanks Happydaz for the tip, I talked with Scotty today, and he will be cutting tomorrow!
Good to hear! Hometown has been doing a nice job for us. Our neighbors are pleased. We will soon be down to our house on Yearling Way. We can't wait! Our lanai is already being worked on. We are having glass doors installed and having the floor tiled. We already had the rugs ripped up and had wood floors put down. We started with a spec house but it is beginning to look like a new build out! Oh well.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.