Visiting in January, but don't have a golf cart.

Old 12-28-2022, 01:17 PM
Default Visiting in January, but don't have a golf cart.

Do they rent carts on executive courses? I presume not, so do they have or rent push carts for the clubs, or is my only option to carry my bag?

Old 12-28-2022, 01:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,683 Times in 3,173 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbb View Post
Do they rent carts on executive courses? I presume not, so do they have or rent push carts for the clubs, or is my only option to carry my bag?
Yes, you can rent a golf cart at the course if you need one. But you aren't required to. I don't know if you can rent push carts, I've never heard of anyone trying.

Old 12-28-2022, 01:50 PM
Veteran member
Default Carts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Yes, you can rent a golf cart at the course if you need one. But you aren't required to. I don't know if you can rent push carts, I've never heard of anyone trying.
Yes, you can rent push carts at all executive courses A couple of bucks, if I remember correctly. Or you can walk and carry. Golf carts are available to rent for use on executive courses. However, you must go to a neighboring champion course to get one. Each executive course is associated with a championship course. The starter should be able to tell you which one for the course you are going to play.

Old 12-28-2022, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
Yes, you can rent push carts at all executive courses A couple of bucks, if I remember correctly. Or you can walk and carry. Golf carts are available to rent for use on executive courses. However, you must go to a neighboring champion course to get one. Each executive course is associated with a championship course. The starter should be able to tell you which one for the course you are going to play.
Tks great info.

Old 12-28-2022, 05:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,288 Posts

Quote:
Also available at Red Fox/Gray Fox and Lowlands Exec courses.

Old 12-28-2022, 05:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,362 Times in 4,353 Posts

Quote:
They do on the Red & Gray Fox courses (at least they used to...)

And yes, all executive courses rent push carts for $1.00

-Tom Petty

Old 12-28-2022, 06:37 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts
Default No you can not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
rent a gas cart at the execs, only a pull cart. You can, on the other hand, rent a gas cart at a championship course for use on an exec. course. Just don't use it to tour the villages. For that you can rent a cart from any of the village cart stores.

Old 12-28-2022, 08:35 PM

Executive courses North of 44 you go to the Championship courses to rent a golf cart. South of 44 the executive courses have their own carts.

Old 12-29-2022, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Curious as why you did not just call the course?? Get the right info from them!!

Old 12-29-2022, 07:09 AM

Yes they have push carts. You can also rent golf carts at the championship courses and drive to the executive courses.

Old 12-29-2022, 07:14 AM
Default Golf Cart Rentals

Quote:
I know you can rent golf carts at Lowlands Executive Course and push carts at Marshview Pitch and Put. Call the starter shack at the course your interested in playing and find out.
Have fun!

Old 12-29-2022, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Tks great info.
Keep in mind the rented course carts don’t travel at the same speed as our regular golf carts, so traveling from the championship to executive is uncomfortably slow.

Old 12-29-2022, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Don’t know how long you are staying , but you can also rent golf carts from the village golf store for $ 25 a day and cheaper by the week , and use it daily for enjoying The Villages

Old 12-29-2022, 08:10 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,136 Times in 1,359 Posts

The executive courses are great walking courses and only $1.00 for a pull cart.

Old 12-29-2022, 08:30 AM
Veteran member
Default Carts

Quote:
Yes, you can rent push carts at all executive courses A couple of bucks, if I remember correctly. Or you can walk and carry. Golf carts are available to rent for use on executive courses. However, you must go to a neighborincarrg champion course to get one. Each executive course is associated with a championship course. The starter should be able to tell you which one for the course you are going to play.
South of 44 Executive courses have carts and pull carriages on site. Not sure about north of 44

Tags
carts, rent, option, carry, clubs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.