waiting to get to the Villages

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2012, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Not to hijack the thread, but just wondering will there be village(s) within reasonable (15-20 minutes) walking distance of Brownwood? I really enjoyed being close to LSL when I rented in Sabal Chase last October, and in June, the house I'm renting in Mira Mesa is only about 1 1/2 miles from Spanish Springs.
I have no idea what will be within a reasonable walking distance to Brownwood, but if you look at the map in the link I provided above you can get an idea. It appears the Villages of Collier or Hillsborough could be.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Smile

Mar/Bob

The reason we picked the Iris was off the laundry room is a smaller room that caught our eye where you can actually put storage cabinets in there or have a place to hang your clothes if you want to put them in the dryer for 10 minutes then take them out to hang dry. (I do that all the time to prevent clothes from shrinking) My husband said he thinks Sannibel is closer to Brownwood then Sumnter Landing. Sannibel is smack in the middle between both squares which is a plus for us folks living in this area.

Patti
Old 04-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Default getting closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovsthosebigdogs View Post
You'll be fine. They are still building and there is always a resale available. We live about 20 minutes from Reading and closed in Jan on a home in Tamarind Grove. I know it seems like a long time but things happen in their own timetable and everyone feels anxious when waiting. It's always great to hear the excitement in people when they have visited and loved it. I know we loved it enough to find a place and buy right away. You will find something you love when you are ready. Don't worry. TOTV is a great way to learn while you are waiting. Every area in TV has it's own magic!
Hi, haven't heard from you for a while. Just waiting and working towards the
TV move. Tamarind Grove is very nice, as is any one of them. What model
did you purchase? We like the Gardenia or Iris.
Keep in touch.

Mar/Bob
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.