Window Air Conditioners

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2022, 11:28 AM
Veteran member

My ac was out for weeks. I bought a portable unit for my bedroom with an exhaust tube that vented out the window. Eventually SunKool lent me one until they changed my compressor. As long as you don’t have a unit sticking out your window I believe you are legal. The ones with the exhaust tube is flush with your window.
Old 08-21-2022, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Well maybe……
From District web page

Q: Do I have to provide my name when submitting a complaint?
A: Each of the District Boards determined that reporting potential violations will be an anonymous complaint system; except for District 5. District 7 only allows one complaint per day from an individual. Please keep in mind that the District is subject to public records law and if you provide an email address, your name, or your home address, staff would be required to disclose that information if requested. The best way to file an anonymous complaint is by telephone.
I don’t think anonymous complaints should be allowed…if you don’t have the balls to talk to your neighbors about something that bothers you and use the complains route, you should have to give your name.
Old 08-21-2022, 10:16 PM

Why not call and discuss your questions and concerns with ARC? They generally are very reasonable and might be able to offer viable alternatives. Your probably not the first and won’t be the last. The ARC is composed of residents and can offer ideas. They are not unreasonable nor arbitrary.
Closed Thread

Tags
air, power, generator, run, repaired

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.