Woodbury to Lake Sumter or Spanish Springs a couple evenings a week transportation

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2021, 04:56 PM
Default Woodbury to Lake Sumter or Spanish Springs a couple evenings a week transportation

Is there a reasonably economical way of getting my dad from Woodbury over to the town centers a couple of days a week? He drives a golf cart but it's a pretty hefty trip alone at 85 and I do not want him to try and go back to driving. He is new to the villages as a permanent resident (but 20 years visiting in Dec/Jan staying with a friend before). He likes the restaurant life and downtown music and I'd like to find a way to make this easier or find someone who likes to golf cart it from Woodbury to downtown areas (I live in CT). Thanks ahead of time
Old 11-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Veteran member

Are you familiar with Nextdoor? You might sign up for an acct using his address which would give you access to posts made by people in the northern area of The Villages. You could post and ask if someone would be willing to take him along when they go to the Spanish Springs area some evening. That is a bit of a trek by cart but some people do it all the time and don't think anything of it. Good luck to you and your dad. I hope he enjoys his new life in TV.

kathy
Closed Thread

Tags
woodbury, cart, golf, week, likes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.