2023-2024 NFL games on SpectrumTV (streaming)

Closed Thread
Old 05-14-2023, 12:32 PM
Default 2023-2024 NFL games on SpectrumTV (streaming)

I just went through the process of figuring out how to get my Green Bay Packers football games on my TV in The Villages. I have an internet TV with SpectrumTV streaming service. It's a 'basic' service that only allows about 15 channels of your choice (plus a number of local channels). I contacted Spectrum to find out how to add the NFL football games. They said if I had a Spectrum cable box, I could just select channel 2495 and select their Sports Package from there, but I don't have a cable box (I have streaming TV over the internet). So they said I would need to call customer service and have them turn it on (855-653-7133). The cost for the Sports Package was only $6/month and I can turn it off at any time (as long as it's BEFORE your next billing period starts). Maybe this helps anyone who has SpectrumTV and wants to watch their local football team this fall (other sports are included too, not just football).

P.S. I assume the $6/mo Sports package is additional to an existing SpectrumTV package and Spectrum internet package! I have SpectrumTV Choice (15 channels) which is $45/mo and 300mbps Spectrum internet which is $80/mo, so the total (before taxes/fees) is about $131/mo.
Old 05-16-2023, 09:23 PM

That will get you NFL Network & NFL RedZone,, but not every NFL gane, either Packers or any club. You'll need Youtube for that and it's more than $6 per month.
Old 05-17-2023, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunesmith View Post
I just went through the process of figuring out how to get my Green Bay Packers football games on my TV in The Villages. I have an internet TV with SpectrumTV streaming service. It's a 'basic' service that only allows about 15 channels of your choice (plus a number of local channels). I contacted Spectrum to find out how to add the NFL football games. They said if I had a Spectrum cable box, I could just select channel 2495 and select their Sports Package from there, but I don't have a cable box (I have streaming TV over the internet). So they said I would need to call customer service and have them turn it on (855-653-7133). The cost for the Sports Package was only $6/month and I can turn it off at any time (as long as it's BEFORE your next billing period starts). Maybe this helps anyone who has SpectrumTV and wants to watch their local football team this fall (other sports are included too, not just football).

P.S. I assume the $6/mo Sports package is additional to an existing SpectrumTV package and Spectrum internet package! I have SpectrumTV Choice (15 channels) which is $45/mo and 300mbps Spectrum internet which is $80/mo, so the total (before taxes/fees) is about $131/mo.
I am a Packer Fan and have had the Sunday Ticket (all NFL Sunday games not on national broadcast) for years but n DirecTv. It has now moved to YouTube Tv, at $289, or YouTube at $329, if you sign up by 6/5/23. It looks like this year about 8 games will not be available nationally. You can go to a sports bar or subscribe to the YouTube options.
Old 05-17-2023, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers999 View Post
That will get you NFL Network & NFL RedZone,, but not every NFL gane, either Packers or any club. You'll need Youtube for that and it's more than $6 per month.
Thanks for the response, I guess I'll have to investigate this a bit more!

Tags
spectrumtv, package, sports, spectrum, internet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.