Amazing New Statistic

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2023, 02:24 PM
Default Amazing New Statistic

Recent reports profess that 1 out of every 5 people has a mental disorder. If you looked closer you could come to the same conclusion.

Golfers are put into foursomes for this reason.

Golf Cars with extra seats allow up to 4 passengers.

Lines at grocery stores rarely allow more than 4 customers in line before opening a new register.

Most restaurant tables are for four diners.

You never want to sit at the bar as you will surely run into a few of those people with issues.

You need to be careful whenever you are anywhere that allows more than 4 people. Stay alert.

You can see this when more than 4 people answer a blog. 1/5 of the answers are questionable.

What have you noticed! Stay safe out there..............
Old 11-20-2023, 03:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Iwaszko View Post
Recent reports profess that 1 out of every 5 people has a mental disorder. If you looked closer you could come to the same conclusion.

Golfers are put into foursomes for this reason.

Golf Cars with extra seats allow up to 4 passengers.

Lines at grocery stores rarely allow more than 4 customers in line before opening a new register.

Most restaurant tables are for four diners.

You never want to sit at the bar as you will surely run into a few of those people with issues.

You need to be careful whenever you are anywhere that allows more than 4 people. Stay alert.

You can see this when more than 4 people answer a blog. 1/5 of the answers are questionable.

What have you noticed! Stay safe out there..............
????? It is possible that one of the 4 in your scenarios has a mental problem. It is possible for 2, 3, or all to have mental issues. 1 in 5 means 20% of the population has mental issues. They can mix and gather wherever they like. We live in an elderly population, I would assume there are many with mental issues here.

If you find what you believe is a CRAZY person, that person probably believes you are CRAZY. You can find a group of people who side with you. Your proclaimed CRAZY person can find a group that agrees with him. Opinion is not CRAZY. It is only a difference in how people view the world.

Last edited by Randall55; 11-20-2023 at 06:00 PM.
Old 11-20-2023, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall55 View Post
????? It is possible that one of the 4 in your scenarios has a mental problem. It is possible for 2, 3, or all to have mental issues. 1 in 5 means 20% of the population has mental issues. They can mix and gather wherever they like. We live in an elderly population, I would assume there are many with mental issues here.
It was a joke, i.e., sarcasm.

And in reality, I would be shocked if it was only 1 in 5. If you want a career that will have growth, mental health is a sure winner.
Old 11-20-2023, 06:05 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugchief View Post
It was a joke, i.e., sarcasm.

And in reality, I would be shocked if it was only 1 in 5. If you want a career that will have growth, mental health is a sure winner.
Sorry. I did not see any humor in it. I guess we like different types of jokes.
Old 11-24-2023, 10:59 AM
Veteran member

So mental illness is a joke now, what next cancer?
Old 11-24-2023, 11:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Uh-oh post #5 just happened.
Old 11-24-2023, 12:29 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,091 Times in 298 Posts

Only 20%? Is that all it takes to produce exploding cars that need a 45 minute layover to go 250 miles, runaway inflation, butchered babies, college kids protesting in favor of baby butchers, a foreign invasion, poop maps for American cities, tent cities for drug addicts and lunatics, cashless "bail", legalized shoplifting up to $1000, subsidized Iranian mullahs with nuclear ambitions, cross-dressing kindergartners, drag queen story hour, paralyzing fear of next century's weather, thousands of square miles of forest mowed down for windmills and solar cells purchased from China to produce 2% of the energy we need to save us from a 2 degree rise in the temperature a century from now?

Gee, I would have guessed we'd need at least a majority lunatic population to do all that!
Old 11-24-2023, 12:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

I was once part of a bowling foursome, all of us left-handed.

What are the odds?
Old 11-24-2023, 12:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

The educated looks at uneducated mental deficiencies mental disorders and not same opportunities.
Old 11-24-2023, 12:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
I was once part of a bowling foursome, all of us left-handed.

What are the odds?
Almost as close to winning 4 number lottery. (1-2500)
Old 11-24-2023, 04:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblaze View Post
Only 20%? Is that all it takes to produce exploding cars that need a 45 minute layover to go 250 miles, runaway inflation, butchered babies, college kids protesting in favor of baby butchers, a foreign invasion, poop maps for American cities, tent cities for drug addicts and lunatics, cashless "bail", legalized shoplifting up to $1000, subsidized Iranian mullahs with nuclear ambitions, cross-dressing kindergartners, drag queen story hour, paralyzing fear of next century's weather, thousands of square miles of forest mowed down for windmills and solar cells purchased from China to produce 2% of the energy we need to save us from a 2 degree rise in the temperature a century from now?

Gee, I would have guessed we'd need at least a majority lunatic population to do all that!
Nice wrapup of your daily viewing.
Closed Thread

Tags
people, stay, run, surely, amazing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.