Our Experience with Brandon Suris Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 03-29-2015, 05:16 PM
Default Our Experience with Brandon Suris Landscaping

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of having our landscaping done by Brandon Suris. Not only did he do a magnificent job, but dealing with this young gentleman was a joy. He is full of enthusiasm, he knows his job, he works hard with his team and he brought our home to life.
He is a young man who loves his work and what he is able to create. And, he truly wants you to be satisfied with what he has done. He is honest, he tells you what he is going to do, what he is going to charge, and, when you add things, he accounts for everything. We cannot be happier with the work he created and we highly recommend this fine young man.

Roberta and Sal Forcina
Old 03-29-2015, 05:19 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Welcome to TOTV
Old 03-29-2015, 06:01 PM
Location: The Villages (previous: Kittery & Eliot Maine, Portsmouth & Barrington NH, Uncasville CT)

I agree. He and his crew built a patio on the front of our home and also upgraded the landscaping. I had an idea what I wanted and they brought it to life. They are very creative and pay attention to detail.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.