Tsarnaev Trial Defense Witnesses.

Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,362 Times in 2,082 Posts
Question Tsarnaev Trial Defense Witnesses.

Officials confirm witnesses in Tsarnaev trial staying in Revere hotel - Metro - The Boston Globe

I always have tried to empathize with the victim/survivors' since the 2-24-1976 murder of my then remedial English teacher's daughter Michelle Mitchell near the University of Nevada, Reno nursing school. But, this practice of getting the defense witnesses here seems like a necessary step to prevent more pain to the victims-survivors further down the road. I do have training as a defense lawyer too. They trained you to be able to argue either side in law school and I was a Student Attorney with Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners which forced me to step into the shoes of the defendant-prisoner-accused.

The Michelle Mitchell murder is opened again after all this time because of stupid mistakes. I am sure that the Mitchell family is suffering because of the re-opening of this in 2015 even though it was supposedly solved in 1979.

I had wanted to be a law librarian to even the playing field for survivors/victims by guaranteeing access to practical information in or through law and other kinds of libraries.

What do you think of this topic of the state (Federal Government I assume here) having to pay for the defense witnesses food, lodging, and the like ?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.