Bob Kraft

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Gold member
Default Bob Kraft

Bob Kraft

After all the Hoopla and the attempt to destroy a mans reputation, there was NEVER ANY EVIDENCE of any human SEX trafficking. Entrapping the men for bogus traffic stops and threatening them unless they “confessed” was all a bogus ploy to involve and place the blame on men for a business run by women without whose ownership or women employees would be non-existent. The very same situation happened where I live in NYS. Two local “”Massage” parlors run by four different Korean women. Blame the Johns, not the real criminals. Indeed the Sun Sentinel whose Sex Trafficking headlines were very prominent is still attacking Kraft and the men entrapped although there is little mention of the zero evidence of such a crime or the bogus traffic stops entrapping the men. Sad the way the news is slanted, some of the Press just do not care how many lives they destroy.

I am not suggesting it does not exist but let’s go after the real cases and not headlines to destroy men’s reputations where there is zero evidence of a sex trafficking crime.

Prosecutors concede no human trafficking in Kraft spa case
Old 04-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Soaring Eagle member

But is he guilty of patronizing a prostitute? Facts tend to point that way.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 04-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
What FACTS do you have? Other than what the “newspaper” told you ? You see, that is the problem. Convicting someone before he is convicted. I notice you said nothing about the women. That aside, the point of my post is about something broader.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
Bob Kraft

After all the Hoopla and the attempt to destroy a mans reputation, there was NEVER ANY EVIDENCE of any human SEX trafficking. Entrapping the men for bogus traffic stops and threatening them unless they “confessed” was all a bogus ploy to involve and place the blame on men for a business run by women without whose ownership or women employees would be non-existent. The very same situation happened where I live in NYS. Two local “”Massage” parlors run by four different Korean women. Blame the Johns, not the real criminals. Indeed the Sun Sentinel whose Sex Trafficking headlines were very prominent is still attacking Kraft and the men entrapped although there is little mention of the zero evidence of such a crime or the bogus traffic stops entrapping the men. Sad the way the news is slanted, some of the Press just do not care how many lives they destroy.

I am not suggesting it does not exist but let’s go after the real cases and not headlines to destroy men’s reputations where there is zero evidence of a sex trafficking crime.

Prosecutors concede no human trafficking in Kraft spa case
Bob Kraft was NEVER accused of or indicted for human trafficking.

He was in an inappropriate place, doing inappropriate things at an inappropriate time.

What he did is against the law. He has apologized and is trying to insure the tape never is public.

Leave him be....bad timing and he did break the law.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Bob Kraft was NEVER accused of or indicted for human trafficking.

He was in an inappropriate place, doing inappropriate things at an inappropriate time.

What he did is against the law. He has apologized and is trying to insure the tape never is public.

Leave him be....bad timing and he did break the law.
And if it was your daughter or your wife ? Would we still leave Bob alone?

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
Put your hands up and slowly back away from the keyboard.... you have the the right to to remain silent!
Old 04-12-2019, 05:38 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
What FACTS do you have? Other than what the “newspaper” told you ? You see, that is the problem. Convicting someone before he is convicted. I notice you said nothing about the women. That aside, the point of my post is about something broader.
seriously do you really think he went there for a massage..lmao.. they should have released the tapes.. but that will never happen because of the almighty $$$$
Old 04-12-2019, 06:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post

I sure do not understand your post. He broke the law...telling someone to let it rest on the forum is along way from whatever is in your mind.

There was a previous contentious thread on this, where I was ostracized because so many wanted to defend him, and I did not.

But, hey....let's give it a rest....we don't do threads on other folks who pay for sex...why is Kraft so important to be so defended was my question on the other thread, and still don't know the answer.

The OP has a problem, not with prosecuting Folks who frequent and pay for sex, just Kraft is deemed innocent for some reason on here, so forget it,....he paid for sex, violated the law, and is not working overtime to keep the tape under wraps.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:17 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
I sure do not understand your post. He broke the law...telling someone to let it rest on the forum is along way from whatever is in your mind.

There was a previous contentious thread on this, where I was ostracized because so many wanted to defend him, and I did not.

But, hey....let's give it a rest....we don't do threads on other folks who pay for sex...why is Kraft so important to be so defended was my question on the other thread, and still don't know the answer.

The OP has a problem, not with prosecuting Folks who frequent and pay for sex, just Kraft is deemed innocent for some reason on here, so forget it,....he paid for sex, violated the law, and is not working overtime to keep the tape under wraps.
When you stated "leave him be"... I took that you meant leave Bob Kraft be, in other words, he broke the law and oh well, leave him be. I absolutely do not defend those who break the law.

Old 04-12-2019, 06:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,043 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:

You are ONE MILLION PERCENT correct. Bob Kraft and millions of other men think it's okay to enter an establishment, put their money down, and proceed to be serviced by another mans wife or daughter, who may but probably are not be there by their own choice.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
When you stated "leave him be"... I took that you meant leave Bob Kraft be, in other words, he broke the law and oh well, leave him be. I absolutely do not defend those who break the law.

Sorry for the misunderstanding...I happen to agree with you 100%.

The original thread, those most posters in his corner were using the new normal scapegoat...the press.

But I am with you...you break the law, and in this case with his lawyers trying to silence the tape, there is video evidence, thus...of course seeing more and more of denying things even though there are tapes..if you break the law, you should pay the price.

My "leave him. Alone" comment referred to the original thread. Folks on here will never criticize him..ever so just leave it.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Sorry for the misunderstanding...I happen to agree with you 100%.

The original thread, those most posters in his corner were using the new normal scapegoat...the press.

But I am with you...you break the law, and in this case with his lawyers trying to silence the tape, there is video evidence, thus...of course seeing more and more of denying things even though there are tapes..if you break the law, you should pay the price.

My "leave him. Alone" comment referred to the original thread. Folks on here will never criticize him..ever so just leave it.
All good, Bucco. Thanks for explaining. We need more of you.

Old 04-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,254 Times in 425 Posts

The press is trying very hard to destroy Bob Craft because He is good friends with someone the media hates.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
You are ONE MILLION PERCENT correct. Bob Kraft and millions of other men think it's okay to enter an establishment, put their money down, and proceed to be serviced by another mans wife or daughter, who may but probably are not be there by their own choice.
All female prostitutes who sell their bodies for cash are “another mans daughters”. That is probably the only FACT in your post unless you can name and prove the millions of men being “ serviced”. An outrageous supposition. These prostitutes did it voluntarily out of their own free will because it is firmly established in this Country that a woman can do whatever she wants with her own body. Unfortunately it is against the law but no one wants to point that out. If these woman did not voluntarily choose selling their bodies for cash as a profession, there would be no massage parlors allegedly breaking the law.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
The press is trying very hard to destroy Bob Craft because He is good friends with someone the media hates.
Yes, I believe that to be the case.
Closed Thread

Tags
men, women, trafficking, bogus, evidence

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.