Brian Laundrie remains found…

Closed Thread
Old 10-23-2021, 07:48 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,245 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by msilagy View Post
Read the transcript online of the stop by Utah police in Moab on Aug 12th. One hour and 17 minutes. I think it will give the true picture of what mental state they were both in. His body was found after water cleared the area and all the parents did is what any parents would do, go to the area they knew he hiked frequently and he was found. Not rocket science or a conspiracy. Just 2 parents that decided to look for their son the first morning that area opened to the public. It's tragic all the way around for both families involved.
Rose color glasses.
The area where he was found, the water descended in mid Sept. as stated by FBI.
THe parents get zero support over here. They are awful people and had they stepped and did the right thing from day one their may still be with them.
They knew their son abused her for years and then he comes home without her and those awful people can answers Gabbys parents calls. Gabbys parents called them before Brian got back to Fl and they NEVER called them back. I truly believe they knew what happen before Brian got back home why else would they not call the them back when Gabbys parents thought both kids were missing.
The Laundries are worthless people
Old 10-23-2021, 08:26 AM
Default Parental Regret?

What strikes me about this ending is that the parents obviously have been trying to protect their son - whether they believed him innocent or not we don't know - but in doing so very well may have contributed to his death. If they had encouraged him to turn himself in and he did so, he would still be alive to face trial and likely jail time, but he WOULD likely be alive. Complicit to his hiding, yes, but also to his demise. This is just a sad ending all around.
Old 10-23-2021, 09:07 AM

My opinion: Parents are involved and should be charged conspiracy or similar. I hope he had a slow death by snakebite and the gator(s) finished the deed.
Old 10-23-2021, 09:17 AM

Sad. All around
Old 10-23-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bolen View Post
As a parent (and putting myself in the parents' place), I felt their son *may* have told them Gabby died accidentally and that he feared he would charged in her death . . . which if they believed, may have led them to protect him (albeit illegally) and try to buy him some time . . . and then the autopsy results revealed publicly that she died of manual strangulation. At which time the parents would have had a rude (read: Horrific) awakening, having learned along with the rest of the world that he was, in fact, a murderer. With possible Internet and cell phone access, he may have become aware that the jig was up.
I agree with you. The fact that the police were called to the Laundrie house 46 times b/t September 10th-27th, to me, shows they knew and clearly fought about it A LOT for the police to get called. So they know what happened, or half of what happened and they covered it up.

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dozens of police calls to Florida home after Gabby Petito was last seen | Fox News

As everyone else is mentioning as well. How convenient they found him when the parents stepped in. The fact the dad B-lined it right to where he was camping. In the video of them walking, when the dad takes off, the mom slows down and keeps looking down, but also to the right, same direction to where he was camping. There is another video of when the dad comes out with the dry bag, it looks like the parents are arguing. By the way his arms are moving, the dad seems mad. And, um, if they just found his dry bag, and other stuff, but not their son, um...why are they not crying? Hugging? They are stone faced, no expression at all. I'm not a parent, but if it was my niece or nephew, I would be a MESS!

Also, they say it was underwater till then, what about before it was underwater? I'm sure he was there then. The lawyer says the parents told him he has been known to go there, I don't buy that for a second. If they did, they would of found him them, before it went underwater.

I feel the ONLY reason the parents decided to step in, is b/c they got worried about him b/c they hadn't heard from him. I'm pretty sure they had burner phones to keep in touch.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

..............and remember folks, you heard all you need to know, here on TOTV first!!
Old 10-23-2021, 10:58 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKYGAL View Post
What strikes me about this ending is that the parents obviously have been trying to protect their son - whether they believed him innocent or not we don't know - but in doing so very well may have contributed to his death. If they had encouraged him to turn himself in and he did so, he would still be alive to face trial and likely jail time, but he WOULD likely be alive. Complicit to his hiding, yes, but also to his demise. This is just a sad ending all around.
This is my take on it, too. The parents created much of the drama and media circus by not being forthcoming to the police from the very beginning and not reporting Brian missing right away. Did they think they were buying their son time to get away?
Old 10-23-2021, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedChariot View Post
Couldn't happen to a nicer fella! Not! His parents are complicit.

Everyone overlooks he flew back to FL, then back to Utah. Alone
Who paid for the tickets?

Then he returns home in her vehicle without her.
Then the parents get it thoroughly cleaned and bleached.

Now for the graphic part no one is hinting on..... nowadays people of their age group perform something called Erotic Asphyxiation or Breath play. I first learned of this on 1000 Ways to Die.
This type of sexual activity involves intentionally cutting off the air supply.
People who are into this say it can heightens arousal and intensity.

Definitely not for me.

Hence strangulation

Barbaric and Totally sick.

Perhaps he loved her, but he clearly was a psychopath before love.

Last edited by butlerism; 10-23-2021 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Grist for the tabloid mill. And for the gossip-mongers. Truth is, we’ll probably never know. And that fact won’t make a bit of difference in my life, either way.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msilagy View Post
Read the transcript online of the stop by Utah police in Moab on Aug 12th. One hour and 17 minutes. I think it will give the true picture of what mental state they were both in. His body was found after water cleared the area and all the parents did is what any parents would do, go to the area they knew he hiked frequently and he was found. Not rocket science or a conspiracy. Just 2 parents that decided to look for their son the first morning that area opened to the public. It's tragic all the way around for both families involved.
One of the millions of questions running through my head: Why did the parents not go there BEFORE it went under water? If the loser was camping there, and the parents knew that, why didn't they call the police and go with the police to go get him, BEFORE the area flooded.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:48 PM
Platinum member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyl39 View Post
I totally agree ! Next up Gabby’s parents,,, encouraged by the laywers,,, will sue the Police department involved for not following the domestic abuse protocol, and receive a big settlement. Sadly no amount of money will fill the hole left by the loss of their daughter.
I think the money sure filled the hole for the family by the loss of George Floyd...
Just Saying...
Old 10-26-2021, 06:13 AM

he is in the witness protection program. HEARD HIS FATHER WORKED FOR THE FBI???
Old 10-26-2021, 06:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverly vanzin View Post
he is in the witness protection program. HEARD HIS FATHER WORKED FOR THE FBI???
Strangest theory I have read.
Old 10-26-2021, 07:15 AM

Lol
Old 10-26-2021, 07:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtjp View Post
Lol
It's getting better with every post!!
Closed Thread

Tags
brian, mouth, end, met, laundrie

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.